Hot Wheels Lego compatible Fig Rig

mushedroom

In am sure people think the same about us LEGO peeps, but I think hot wheels collectors are some of the most obnoxious people in the collector world. I have seen a grown man literally snatch a package from a 6 year olds hands. I also responded to a call at a walmart a few months ago, a mutual assault between two men fighting over hot wheels.

I know Mega Bloks has an agreement with Mattel to make Hot Wheels based designs but still have not seen them or heard anything more than that and this could be what Mattel is doing on their side of the fence. Part of that agreement is why we have Barbie Mega Bloks on the shelves (next to the Lego Friends).

In am sure people think the same about us LEGO peeps, but I think hot wheels collectors are some of the most obnoxious people in the collector world. I have seen a grown man literally snatch a package from a 6 year olds hands. I also responded to a call at a walmart a few months ago, a mutual assault between two men fighting over hot wheels.

That's ridiculous. I know some people don't act their age but seriously. Two grown men fighting over a toy car? I guess it depends on area cause anyone around me that collects Hot Wheels or even those Magic cards are nice. Then again, I probably have not seen them on their worst day when it comes to those 'chase' items.

Anyway, it has been a long time since I have bought any Hot Wheels. Some designs have caught my attention but between my Lego and......well I guess that's it actually, I just don't have the room for those cars too. I would like to recreate some of the classic Hot Wheels designs in Lego like Deoria or Twin-Mill.

In am sure people think the same about us LEGO peeps, but I think hot wheels collectors are some of the most obnoxious people in the collector world. I have seen a grown man literally ****** a package from a 6 year olds hands. I also responded to a call at a walmart a few months ago, a mutual assault between two men fighting over hot wheels.

hey stephen

you don't have to think this...

IT'S FRIGGIN TRUE!!!

i hate hate hate going on the hotwheelscollectors.com forums

FILLED WITH SELF ENTITLED LEGENDS IN THEIR OWN MINDS...

i have a horror story of my own...

about 15 years ago i was at a toys r us collectors event where they invite collectors to rummage through a big trough of freshly put out cars...

so i was going through them and found a treasure hunt and put it in my basket...between my feet on the floor...

well some jerk off dad told his super young son to go and steal the "green" cars from my basket (green as in green striped).

the kid obviously listened to his dad's orders and grabbed the only treasure hunt i found, out of my basket.

i only knew it happened because my god son told me and when i approached the father he (a big fat ogre) immediately wanted me to take it outside and get my ass whooped. the store manager saw a little bit of what happened, took the car from the dad and gave it back to me. i was shocked...but before he got the car back to me, the other guy had crushed the card up so it was no longer a collectible, so i after i bought it...i opened it, found that kid and gave it to him.

such a jerk!

that's why i love coming here

everyone's so nice

• 1 year later...

FigRig0002.jpg

Saw this & thought they are a cool cross over.

They also have Let's Go.

01c384ae55be44bec69c710edfeea465c8a3c358

Had me smiling.

What does brickpicker make of this move by Mattel.

Will Lego's minifigs be living life in the fast lane? Or will it be the pitlane for Mattel's lane crossing?...

Regards Alpha.

(Mods can I can a spelling correction on the title please? & Thank you. Compatible not compatiable)

• Like 2