Meanest wife ever forces husband to sell his LEGO collection

Came through on one of the news RSS feeds (Gizmodo.com) I subscribe to.

This is great thanks for posting it, I honestly think this guy would be better off cutting ties with this crazy woman ASAP!

Just imagine 4-6 years later when we are all making good money off the same exact sets that his wife made him sell at a fraction of the price. We all know he's not going to be able to let that go.  ;)

Not quite as bad as the story I heard of a guy that had been mining bitcoin a couple of years ago and had something like 7,500 of them. When his girlfriend complained about the noise from the computer being on all the time,  he shut it down and shoved it in his closet.  Start of last summer they "cleaned house" and the drive with the coins on it was thrown away.  Then he heard about how bitcoin was going for more than $1000 USD each and realized they'd thrown away more than $7,500,000 hard drive...

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy

I'd just divorce the *****, that's not a marriage worth saving.  Gettting another wife is easier than getting a rare EOL set.