BOOK LEGO Star Wars: The Dark Side

TheOrcKing

• 3 weeks later...

I received my son's book last week. He loves the book and I like how it gives ideas on building some unique stuff (e.g. Vader's breathing chamber)

One thing that isn't quality is the minifigure. It sure looks good but the joints are loose and the plastic used (including the hood) feels different. Honestly, it it weren't for the great printing and Lego stamped logos, I would have mistaken it for a knock-off.

I will compare thIs emperor minifig to his other DK ones (batman visual dictionary, lego line minifig book, SW minifig dictionary, and both SW visual dictionaries). Honestly, I don't recall them feeling this flimsy.

I received my son's book last week. He loves the book and I like how it gives ideas on building some unique stuff (e.***. Vader's breathing chamber)

One thing that isn't quality is the minifigure. It sure looks good but the joints are loose and the plastic used (including the hood) feels different. Honestly, it it weren't for the great printing and Lego stamped logos, I would have mistaken it for a knock-off.

I will compare thIs emperor minifig to his other DK ones (batman visual dictionary, lego line minifig book, SW minifig dictionary, and both SW visual dictionaries). Honestly, I don't recall them feeling this flimsy.

Hmmm that sucks. My book is on it's way from amazon. Will let you know if it's the same.

I have the same issue. Feels like a much lower-quality plastic.

• 2 weeks later...