Craigslist SW lot, parts of many sets....

Hey all, 

I am looking at this lot for $125. It has large visible chunks of 7662, 7661, 6207, 7664, 7672, 7752, 7621, 7622, 6205, and 7673.

In the other shots the sets are more spread out. Definitely in need of lots of cleaning, and judging by the boxes I'm sure lots of pieces. I get the impression the seller buys and sells lots like this regularly. He claims he doesn't sift through although I'm fairly sure that is not true. There would be 40+ minifigs with all of these sets, however only 2 Indiana Jones fig are visible.

Either way, is this lot still worth the 20 minute drive?

Cheers!

post-35988-0-28512000-1399494449.jpg

Yeah, it's worth it.  The MTT alone would make up most of that price and if the droids are there you'd probably already be even with the other sets at profit.  Would be fun to go through anyway and your buy in is relatively low so there's not a ton of risk.  You can always say no when you get there and find out it's not what you expected.

My biggest issue is the missing minifigs, and (almost forgot) missing manuals for most sets. For the MTT alone that is $30 - $50 in extra investment just after a quick look on BL.

The lot of identified sets in complete used condition calculates to around $575

He has been very quick with response and we have gone back several times. He did just confirm the absence of other minifigs. Just 2 from 7621 and what looks like a partial from the V-wing.

It's possible that the previous owner had the figs displayed or kept them when the lot was sold. Either way, For the work and possible investment, that is a big chunk of the value. I wanted these sets to rebuild with and give to my nephew. I'm thinking I have to pass.