Anyone get orders canceled from May 4th?

I had a friend place some orders for me (My account has been called out before and I don't take chances with it anymore) who doesn't really use his VIP account ever.

The first two were fulfilled (2 items went backorder) and then the other two orders went to customer service - they had different exclusives in them so that seemed normal.

Those two orders were canceled this morning - no emails, no cancellation emails, not anything. It was 4 separate orders (over 3 days) but certainly not anything close to what I saw some others do.

I was wondering if anyone else saw orders canceled? His history is literally nothing - no set has been bought more than once, across several different themes and spread out money wise.

Nope, the entirety of my orders shipped, except for the desert skiffs. Lego of course can and does do whatever they want, which can understandably be frustrating when there is no explanation given. Only thing I can think of is to ask what sort of orders were placed? Did you order multiples on different orders? If they catch people doing this, apparently Lego assumes you`re a reseller and basically leaves you empty handed. If you`ve gotten multiple promo (Revan) items, that could be another reason. Sorry to here that, it`s been said time and time again that people would think Lego would just say "Thank you for your buisness!" not cancel orders and such based on, from what we can tell, unproven assumptions. Could be also that they just ran out of stock, though in that case I`d think you would get a notification email. 

Yeah well his account was pretty bear before but there were 4 orders. 

The only order with multiples was the first... and it shipped (2 skiffs and 2 vizslas). The last two orders that were canceled were a sandcrawler and an R2. 

That`s pretty weird, no doubt about it. Maybe having little/no purchases then making 4 just triggered the system. Even still, you`de think if they didn`t want to give out multiple promos, they`de just combine all the order (recognizing the same payment method was being used) then ship. Amazon does it, though the orders need to be placed fairly close together in most cases. Still, weird. 

I assume he used his credit card and shipping address, and his computer at his house, none of those yours?

Mine seem to have gone fine - my 2 Malevolence I got a notice that they were out of stock and would "ship later" (we'll see), the others (2 of each of the 50%ers) have shipped.

I originally ordered more than $75 worth of items on may 4th, including a Star wars Coruscant Police Gunship ($49.99). However, the Gunship went out of stock and because it became a backordered item, Lego cancelled that item, leaving my total at $25+. Does anyone know if I still get the Darth Revan promo poly bag since at the point I placed the order, it exceeded $75?

I originally ordered more than $75 worth of items on may 4th, including a Star wars Coruscant Police Gunship ($49.99). However, the Gunship went out of stock and because it became a backordered item, Lego cancelled that item, leaving my total at $25+. Does anyone know if I still get the Darth Revan promo poly bag since at the point I placed the order, it exceeded $75?

Usually, a LEGO freebie is shipped if the order is cancelled due to lack of stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

• Like 1

You should get a Revan, I got a few Martian Manhunters during that promo after orders got cancelled.

• Like 1

All 9 of my posters and revans have shipped every other actual set is back ordered.  Odd since my orders were placed within the first 15 minutes.  My brothers were placed much later and have already shipped.  As long as they fill my R2 and reimburse my points I really don't care if the other stuff ships.

Hmm oh well. Guess they had it out for me.

And yes it was his address, credit card, etc. 

Luckily he doesn't buy stuff anymore so he wont care if hes actually banned. GOnna call for him tomorrow though. Sadly all this stuff was for my personal collection (besides the figures from the skiffs - I may sell those).

Didn't get the malevolence I ordered :(. I wanted to give it to a friend who missed out on that set.

Hmm oh well. Guess they had it out for me.

And yes it was his address, credit card, etc. 

Luckily he doesn't buy stuff anymore so he wont care if hes actually banned. GOnna call for him tomorrow though. Sadly all this stuff was for my personal collection (besides the figures from the skiffs - I may sell those).

Didn't get the malevolence I ordered :(. I wanted to give it to a friend who missed out on that set.

Someone here is a snitch.  A rat I tell ya.  We gotta snuff them out.  Blacklisted anonymous to save the day.