VIP points mistake...?

n30666

On 28-4  (or 4-28 for you US ppl) I bought a R2D2 and another set and spend 1100 VIP points (-55 euro) leaving me with only 71 VIP points.

Yesterday shipment arrived with Darth Revan ;)

Today I check the Lego site and I notice I have I have 1171 points again. In account history its says on 28-4   -1100 points. And on 30-4  +1100 points with an empty product description. But no points added for the order on 28-4 either. 

So whats up with that? Anyone else had this? I can actually place an order and it did let me use 1100 points again.

post-34211-0-72758800-1398897784_thumb.p

Sometimes it takes a little while to update. Could be do to a possible rise in orders due to the promotion, and thus the system might need some time to sort it all out. Honestly not sure other than that, but at least it`s given you points rather than taken the. 

I encountered the same today. I got back the points I spent instead of the amount I was supposed to get. I still don't know whether to place an order or not, would be too good to be true.

Yeah, did you check your invoice credit card or bank statement? I dont have my credit card statement yet so cant check. Did you get the correct discount on your 1st order?

I wonder if they can/will send you an invoice later if you use these points now.

Yeah, did you check your invoice credit card or bank statement? I dont have my credit card statement yet so cant check. Did you get the correct discount on your 1st order?

I wonder if they can/will send you an invoice later if you use these points now.

I checked my card info, I got the discounts.

In theory they can't send you an invoice. You are not supposed to know why you have points. You just log in, buy and use up the maximum amount you can. You can't be held guilty for anything, the fault is on their side. 

The worst case scenario I can imagine is that they send you an e-mail telling you they made a mistake and cancel your order then offer you to place a new one.

I encountered the same today. I got back the points I spent instead of the amount I was supposed to get. I still don't know whether to place an order or not, would be too good to be true.

Okay, I can officially confirm that LEGO went nuts. I have just received the points for my purchase too and my extra points still remain. This means that LEGO has practically given me 40 euros for nothing.

I don't know what Lego is doing I just got 800 points rewarded into my account and I have no idea why because all my transactions have already had the points allocated. I wanna spend them incase Lego realize the error of their ways, but if I do spend them and lego retract the points I may go negative? It's all zombie madness.

I don't know what Lego is doing I just got 800 points rewarded into my account and I have no idea why because all my transactions have already had the points allocated. I wanna spend them incase Lego realize the error of their ways, but if I do spend them and lego retract the points I may go negative? It's all zombie madness.

All they can do is deny your order as it was their mistake, as it wasn't an attempt by someone who bought something on Double VIP, returned after, and had half the points they originally gained ect ect...

I'ld try using them, if it works out, great, if not, you won't be negatively impacted.

Now I can confirm that you probably can't have less VIP points than -1. LEGO has taken away the points they gave as a mistake and couldn't subtract more to go below that amount, I guess due to software limitations. So my balance is +2. I guess that is fair. Just as I said, would be too good to be true.  

Now I can confirm that you probably can't have less VIP points than -1. LEGO has taken away the points they gave as a mistake and couldn't subtract more to go below that amount, I guess due to software limitations. So my balance is +2. I guess that is fair. Just as I said, would be too good to be true.  

I used the points, got a mail few hours ago my order shipped so... looks so far I got lucky. Well we overpay like 30%-50% in Europe for Lego anyway so I gave Lego enough of my money.

I used the points, got a mail few hours ago my order shipped so... looks so far I got lucky. Well we overpay like 30%-50% in Europe for Lego anyway so I gave Lego enough of my money.

I used them too and got the same e-mail. I just got so many points from the orders that they were able to subtract nearly all of them. You may expect that you will be set to -1 too.