30% Off All Lego Star Wars Construction Sets 4/27-5/3

emazers

Was the 20% off sent to just certain rewards members?

No it is in the Daily Deals thread under TRU. Thanks to Brickbuilder.*** for pointing that out.

You just tell them the code and she punched it in. I did not use my rewards membership because it is a one time use promo code.

You can rinse and repeat this deal.

No it is in the Daily Deals thread under TRU. Thanks to Brickbuilder.*** for pointing that out.

You just tell them the code and she punched it in. I did not use my rewards membership because it is a one time use promo code.

Cool, so just give them the number?  You don't have to bring in a printout of the coupon?

maybe I just can't see it.  Looking to the stackable 20% coupon, and I can't find it.  I looked in the Daily threads under TRU..??  What am I missing.

OK, it's code CPN Item #966335 ??  To give the cashier..

• Like 1

Fyi: Using multiple coupons on a single item is a huge YMMV @ TRU

True. I think it really depends on the cashier. I went once to my local TRU and tried to stack coupons but the cashier lady said that the computer usually only takes one of the other without even checking if it did. I recently went to a TRU a bit far away from home and got a stoner-like teenager for the cashier and he stacked with no problem. All said and done keep an eye out for stoner cash registers  :sweat:

• Like 1

True. I think it really depends on the cashier. I went once to my local TRU and tried to stack coupons but the cashier lady said that the computer usually only takes one of the other without even checking if it did. I recently went to a TRU a bit far away from home and got a stoner-like teenager for the cashier and he stacked with no problem. All said and done keep an eye out for stoner cash registers  :sweat:

Doesn't something like this usually need a manager override?  I've found that I need to find the cool managers, not cool cashiers.  I've never had TRU coupons stack without manager intervention, some will just override it and off we go, others will tell me to get lost.

Stacking tru coupons...never had a problem with it. I go in and just say that I need the transactions rung separately and I've got a couple of coupons...with my phone out I just read em off no problem. I think you have to be prepared and seem like you've done it before with some confidence.

My wife was given some grief once as the guy read the entir coupon verbiage and would only do one transaction but she then told him that her husband was able to so several and they obliged.

For this week I'll probably go in with both codes written down for the cashier and so I don't have to read them off each time.

Anyone know how TRU's price matching policies work in conjunction with couponing? I'm not interested in any of the current 30% off sets, but I was wondering how they would count a price match for the AT-TE down to $66, +$10 off $50, + 20% Off Item. Is a price match counted as a "coupon", like it is at Target?

Also to note, the manager at my local TRU is a very stern faced Hispanic lady...wish me luck. ._.

Anyone know how TRU's price matching policies work in conjunction with couponing? I'm not interested in any of the current 30% off sets, but I was wondering how they would count a price match for the AT-TE down to $66, +$10 off $50, + 20% Off Item. Is a price match counted as a "coupon", like it is at Target?

Also to note, the manager at my local TRU is a very stern faced Hispanic lady...wish me luck. ._.

Price match at TRU negates all coupons.  You might be able to get away with the additional 10% on Thursdays.

Their policy states that they apply the price match after all other coupons so that they can't be used together.  Getting a cool manager or employee that know the override code is YMMV. 

http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=11949070 (second from last rule)