New Batmobile based on the 1966 TV version?

Brickshopper

New Batmobile ? article courtesy of Brickshopper.com

Lego Group Tweeted a picture today that will be sparking some discussion. It is a Batman Poster showing all the batman vehicles and it looks like he is leaning on the classic 1966 version. This was the tweet accompanied by this picture "Owning every kind of transportation and naming it after yourself." #LEGO_Group  Could this be released as a set?...
13905139795_00d5ba53ba_z.jpg

Definitely an awesome poster and there are many afol including myself that will want this poster and the set should it be released. It looks like this could coincide with Batman 75th anniversary. CANT WAIT! Here is a the classic Batmobile:
13905637165_cefd1f5d5c.jpg

The Tumbler rumor has been around for the last couple months, but of course this one is new. IMHO a tumbler would make a far better model and I`d prefer it heavily over one of the older models here, but that only matters is onen of them/both of them come into existence. The poster certainly does look like a teaser of some kind, for something, so definetly a good reason to point this out. Guess we`ll see in the coming months!

• 4 weeks later...

UCS Tumbler please! Interesting image though, Ben Affleck will make for a very one-sided Batman, which when compared to Superman might work. Honestly though, was Man of Steel that good of a film amongst Superman fans? I wasn`t personally a fan, but I do know several people who disagree entirely. Anyway, 2 years, plenty of time for the movie and Lego to make more sets!