amazon

mahler24

Hey there......question, Ive been a collector since march this year and am wondering about the christmas rush. Will amazon slash there prices a day before christmas or on christmas day or more likley new year? Also the online lego store? I heard a rumor that they slash prices on christmas day? Any news would be great....

Hey there......question,

Ive been a collector since march this year and am wondering about the christmas rush.

Will amazon slash there prices a day before christmas or on christmas day or more likley new year?

Also the online lego store? I heard a rumor that they slash prices on christmas day? Any news would be great....

they both might have done so in years past but LEGO is skyrocketing in popularity as of late so i doubt they would. LEGO is popular christmas gift whether or not it is on sale so i dont really think so but this is a guess only so dont hold me to this.

Supply. Demand. Inventory. Price Matching. That is what drives specials on Amazon. Amazon can have deals ANY DAY. Check the Amazon Discounts Page for discounted sets. They update throughout the day so it pays to pay attention. You can find some real deals if you are lucky and keep tuned in.

As for LEGO S@H, I really don't remember any specific sales, but as I stated earlier, if there are sets that are overstocked of were poor sellers, LEGO will discount these sets. Check out the LEGO sales and deals here...