Best deals? Or questionable squeals?

Lol I actually think supraboy was telling the truth. He lives in my city and I see his craigslist posts.

I don't see the point of lying, but I bet some people have.... cough Supraboy... cough :P

What is surprising me is the price of the Pet Shop in the US. BP price $186, RRP $150. Is it a hard set to find over there. UK BP price

I have found that most members speak the truth. Even when they come upon some ridiculously prices items they are more than happy to post pics of their receipts. Someone scored 10 GK for 10$ each @ walmart last month.!!!!

You also have to remember there are thousands of members here and people are bound to come upon some unlikely deals every now and then . I don't see the same members getting insane deal every single time. And the more you buy and shop the higher the likelihood you will find something dirt cheaper.

Then there is the art of stacking......

I've found a few deals that i wouldnt believe if i hadnt found them myself.

1 Rancor for 10.00 at a Walmart?

1 Millennium Falcon at 70% clearance at Target ?

2 Umbaran Tanks for 16.79 (70% clearance) at Target (BEFORE the big online/store pickup sale last week) Now that price seems pedestrian :)

Here is a confession: I've scanned every mf I've came across @ target since your post few weeks ago. Lol
  • Like 2

Here is a confession: I've scanned every mf I've came across @ target since your post few weeks ago. Lol

hahhaha, sorry about that. It's probably a fool's errand, but i do it too now. Want a tip?

Take a pic of the box UPC (and any potential markdown UPC's) on your smartphone and carry that around in a seperate folder rather than filling your cart with tons of boxes and getting odd looks, and potentially dinging boxes.

The scanner will recognize good clear pics on your phone.

And of course always just use the Target find it in store inventory tool before you go looking.

I was scanning every Ninjacopter at Targets the other day. I didn't find a single store that had it for $30.

I've seen it at a couple but I haven't bought any. Here is the kicker, I can't remember which ones. Way too many deals to keep track of everything lately ... Where is the guy that was complaining about lack of deals btw?

You have no idea how many times I must remind myself when people here say "MF" they mean Millennium Falcon and not, well, something else entirely. :whistle:

Every time I was reading another topic on Brickpicker, I always got confused on what MF meant. It was either millennium Falcon, Monster Fighters or minifigures.

Every time I was reading another topic on Brickpicker, I always got confused on what MF meant. It was either millennium Falcon, Monster Fighters or minifigures.

Shoot, I forgot it also works as an initialism for Monster Fighters or Minifigures. At least with the Collectable Minifigures I'm used to seeing "CM".
  • Like 1