weird red brick?

boneskull

Question

12 answers to this question

I have two of these but I'm not sure how to describe it or what set they are from?  If not clear from photo, it's two units wide.

thanks!

Not sure, but if you look reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally closely some bricks have a part number etched into them. That would give you a # to start googling with.

good luck!

Not sure, but if you look reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally closely some bricks have a part number etched into them. That would give you a # to start googling with.

good luck!

Thanks for the tip.  I didn't know this.  It has the numbers and 01 on it.  I don't know what that means.

good luck!

Thanks for the tip.  I didn't know this.  It has the numbers and 01 on it.  I don't know what that means.

I actually have a special pair of glasses that are high power so I can see these tiny little numbers. They come in handy!

I actually have a special pair of glasses that are high power so I can see these tiny little numbers. They come in handy!

That's a good idea.  I have looked up after trying to read one of these and felt terribly dizzy from trying to focus so hard.

LEGO numbers each part in their catalog. I am sure there are many places, but Bricklink, Brickpedia, and Brickset are three of the bigger websites out there.

I looked up the number on the part but it wasn't at Bricklink.

The BL # is x461b and the number(s) on the part are 6 01.  So just wondering what I can do with the # on this piece...