70803 - Cloud Cuckoo Palace

4cs

Guest TabbyBoy

Thanks OP but, it's a shame that quantity is limited and postage to the UK making it not really worthwhile  I'd have happily bought 100 and flipped the lot.  Brickset's Amazon price list is one of my home pages that I check several times a day.

This is how I could add to cart 100 Cloud Cuckoo Palaces on amazon.it:

- Add 1 (or 3) to cart

- View cart

- Change the quantity, select "More than 10"

- After that you can type in the quantity

But I haven't tried to check out, so I'm not sure if it allows you to make the purchase.

And this is exactly why I made sure to pick up all the smalls first and anything else I could before the movie premiered. Now still being so early in the year coupled with the insanely huge popularity for all things related to the film, I would think (hope) any of these sets return back to store shelves; just perhaps not long enough to touch a slight sale. Even Castle Cavalry may sell out one of these shopping trips.

Zombies wasn't popular until it was gone.

Zombies was gone because it was popular, or were you referring to its secondary market worth that made investors take notice? I would've thought just the name alone getting people's attention.

I stopped by several Targets, Wal marts, kmarts, meijers and TRU this week in my area and I am surprised how many planograms are missing the labels for the sets. At Target, this usually means they are done (at least until the aisle resets). I pick them up whenever I see them. I've got boys and girls and they both love the set.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

• 3 weeks later...