Monthly Updates

Rich B

Call me crazy, but I noticed that my Brickfolio values changed yesterday, but the home page still says last update was November 16. Or are the updates just in process but not completely done? Sorry just trying to figure out how my Brickfolio value changed if an update hasn't been done yet.

Call me crazy, but I noticed that my Brickfolio values changed yesterday, but the home page still says last update was November 16. Or are the updates just in process but not completely done? Sorry just trying to figure out how my Brickfolio value changed if an update hasn't been done yet.

The bubble bursted..... you didn't hear? ;)

Hahaha, well I actually had a good month assuming the changes are correct? Stephen did you have any changes to your Brickfolio over the past couple days? I'm just trying to figure why my Brickfolio changed if it hasn't been updated yet?

Okay that makes sense, thanks Jeff, you're the man!!

Jeff is the man and has been working very hard the last couple of months on a new upgrade for the site.. Major improvements will be coming very soon. He is dotting the Is and crossing the Ts...

For the record you are the man too Ed!!! Without you and Jeff, and the great members of this website this all could have never been possible. The site has helped me tremendously and I'm sure others can say the same. Can't wait to see the new upgrades!

Okay that makes sense, thanks Jeff, you're the man!!

Jeff is the man and has been working very hard the last couple of months on a new upgrade for the site.. Major improvements will be coming very soon. He is dotting the Is and crossing the Ts...

For the record you are the man too Ed!!! Without you and Jeff, and the great members of this website this all could have never been possible. The site has helped me tremendously and I'm sure others can say the same. Can't wait to see the new upgrades!

Thanks Rich. We try. Working on a couple of articles as I write. You will really like the changes.

Hahaha, well I actually had a good month assuming the changes are correct? Stephen did you have any changes to your Brickfolio over the past couple days? I'm just trying to figure why my Brickfolio changed if it hasn't been updated yet?

first green number i have seen in while.......

first green number i have seen in while.......There is a bounce in LEGO sets values around Christmas time(November & December) of the last two years and a drop in January...so get ready for the drop if things go as planned.