My Birthday is Tomorrow!

MatthewH

Okay finished building the first 4. I got all I asked for from my mom & step dad.

(look at the very top)

post-35486-0-66623300-1397013032_thumb.j

As for my dad...I got the Millenium Falcon and Jabbas Palace. Disappointed that I didn't get Jabbas Sailbarge but, its all right. I will buy it tomorrow with my money.

I haven't built the millenium falcon or jabbas palace yet. My moms says I have to go to bed (ugh) so will build those soon... 

Okay finished building the first 4. I got all I asked for from my mom & step dad.

(look at the very top)

attachicon.gifphoto1 (3).jpg

As for my dad...I got the Millenium Falcon and Jabbas Palace. Disappointed that I didn't get Jabbas Sailbarge but, its all right. I will buy it tomorrow with my money.

I haven't built the millenium falcon or jabbas palace yet. My moms says I have to go to bed (ugh) so will build those soon... 

Red text is awesome part of being a kid.  Blue text is part of what you pay for that.

• Like 1

Congrtulations on all you gifts, and glad that you decided to build them! :sorcerer:

Spoils: Good stolen or taken forcibly from a person or place.

According to that definition, the word "spoils" is going to have negative connotations no matter how you use it!  :D

Actually, the definintion I intended to imploy was something closer to this one:

Spoils: Treat with great or excessive kindness, consideration, or generosity.

Congrtulations on all you gifts, and glad that you decided to build them! :sorcerer:

Actually, the definintion I intended to imploy was something closer to this one:

Spoils: Treat with great or excessive kindness, consideration, or generosity.

I knew what you meant all along, and that it was meant in a positive and harmless way.  I just love how one word is taken out of context, and spirals out of control into a big crapstorm.  I just posted to definition to be a wisenheimer.  Wisenhimer?  I don't even know how to spell it.  Does anybody even say that anymore???

I knew what you meant all along, and that it was meant in a positive and harmless way.  I just love how one word is taken out of context, and spirals out of control into a big crapstorm.  I just posted to definition to be a wisenheimer.  Wisenhimer?  I don't even know how to spell it.  Does anybody even say that anymore???

Fair enough then! :thumbsup:

As for my dad...I got the Millenium Falcon and Jabbas Palace. Disappointed that I didn't get Jabbas Sailbarge but...

I learn lots of things on the internet. Like what a good job I'm doing raising my kids, because they're never going to be disappointed they only got $500 worth of toys for their birthday, and not $600 worth.

• Like 6

What different times we live in.  I was working part time at 15 to pay for my car, clothes, gas etc., Left the nest at 18 working full time through college banged it out in 4 years.  Now I own an investment / planning  firm, go figure.  I was lucky to get a "large" set for Christmas once per year.  I would have flipped if my parents robbed a bank and surprised me with 2 "Large" sets.  More power to the OP.