Shop at Home Store Calendar and offers - May 2014

fuzzy_bricks

May Calendar is up.

May 2014 Lego Store Calendar'' target='_blank'>May 2014 Lego Store Calendar>May 2014 Lego Store Calendar

via http://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-may-2014-store-calendar-details/

What is that new exclusive on the 15th for VIPs?  Sandcrawler?  I thought it was coming out on the 3rd.

We don't know what the exclusive is yet.  The Sandcrawler is coming out on the third.  I am hoping that the exclusive is the UCS Tumbler.

We don't know what the exclusive is yet.  The Sandcrawler is coming out on the third.  I am hoping that the exclusive is the UCS Tumbler.

I casually posted about the theme of the new exclusive about two weeks ago in a new member's post.  It's not anything from the Super Heroes lines.

Regarding Revan, i will be hard pressed to find $75 in SW sets for retail & investment to be excited about, especially for more than 1 Revan. Not too jazzed about the SW out right now. I have 2x SSD and 2x R2D2 already stocked away. Plus a couple Jabba Palaces and Rancors bundled up together.

However, Revan would look good next to my "NY I Love" Yoda from the TRU Times Square event. Got 3x Yodas stocked away which i am really happy about.

2x VIP will be much easier for TB, GE, SC or T1.

Even though I would be disappointed if that was the case, that would be a great set to flip.  I do not think that this will happen, though.  Usually LEGO does not put a small set on a store calendar and say "WOOT WOOT - Look at our new small set!" as if it were a momentous occasion.

More than likely, the set will be $100 dollar plus.

• Like 1

Even though I would be disappointed if that was the case, that would be a great set to flip. I do not think that this will happen, though. Usually LEGO does not put a small set on a store calendar and say "WOOT WOOT - Look at our new small set!" as if it were a momentous occasion.

More than likely, the set will be $100 dollar plus.

I agree. That's not the post I was referring to though for what this set will be. However, it is somewhat related in theme, so that's why I'm saying that I hope that isn't the set they've been trying to keep super secret.

So an sw IN STORE purchase or order could get me a Darth Revan polybag the same as ordering online right?

Im a primarily sw Lego builder and even i am kinda pressed to spend up to the 75$ on retail sw items they carry. I am suppposing the promo is for the sandcrawler release on the 3rd right? Trying to drum up early sales?

I want at least one darth for me ****** the kids. But i dont see multiples coming like magic martian man last month.

• Like 1

Besides a comment in a Brickshow review has there been any other rumblings of a UCS Tumbler?

Unfortunately no, at least not anywhere on the online community up until this point. The rumor appears to have originated from a video from The Lego Movie (a B-Roll to be exact) that was posted where you could see what appeared to show the model in the background. Here is the only link to a article that I could find.

Also, the fact that the small polybag has been released could be and has been interpreted as Lego "teasing" the larger model that they will unveil in the future.

One more note, Batman just celebrated his 75th Anniversary a couple days ago, and Lego could also release a UCS model as commemoration later this year, but that is reaching a little bit more out there. I hope the rumors and speculation are true, I`d buy one immediately at MSRP. No questions, and I`m certain many Batman fans will do the same. It seems a very likely (albeit unconfirmed) possibility.

Ecto-1 ?

Available in June, 2 weeks earlier for VIPs ?

That makes a lot of sense since Lego allows VIP members to purchase a set two weeks before it is released to the public. I guess we will have to wait until that day or until there is more information available.