Picked up a Bulk Lot

eferna

$200 for a 20lbs lot. Has 3 large grey base plates as well, Briefly went through the lot and seen about 30 mini-figs. Didn't have any boxes or much manuals.

OK I think I've overpaid for this, but at the time i thought it was a good deal and besides the kid wanted to sell his Lego to buy an Xbox. Will post some pics once I get it sorted somewhat.

Didn't have time to do anything today..was a lazy Monday, Will try and get some up tomorrow. I think I would break even. There was this LOTR set that she had in poly bags but she wanted to keep it for her daughter..so missed out on that one. Not sure which one but had a lot of tree branches

That vehicle with the large tires and golden hubcaps appears to be ninjago 9444 cole's tread assault. The structure in the second to last picture could very well be a 7784, based on the steering wheel. Are there any pieces in the lot with the bat symbol on them (from the tires). Looks like a fun project. Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

If your talking about the last picture, If those are three curved slope pieces on the bottom of the end (sorta 2x3 brick hidden by the picture), I think it's the Batmobile. There are definitely golden hubcaps on Cole's Tread Assault, but I believe there are only two on CTA, and they are the smaller version for the front wheels, not the larger. The back hubcaps are LBG.

If you have four large golden hubcaps, I am fairly certain you have the pieces to a Batmobile. Check for the bat hubcaps and/or the bat wings - both a dead giveaway.

Yeah I found the four bat hubcaps!!! I have yet to find the bat wings, let the search go on....

So far I have figured out these sets below.

1) 7784 Batmobile

2) 8087 Tie Defender

3) 8077 Atlantis Explorer

4) 9444 Tread Assault

Seems a lot collected since 2006-2012 so hopefully can find some good sets there. 

Looks like you have an Attack of the Wargs from Hobbit, but I don't see your Warg.  Most of your Star Wars appears to be Battle Pack type figures, though far left, 2nd row is Onaconda Farr, which is from the Separatist Shuttle.(as said above, missed that)  Definitely PoP sets, but I don't know them well enough without looking them up.

Harry Potter 4726--Quidditch Practice. Last picture, maroon torso is Harry Potter. Second row, far right looks like Madame Hooch with the wrong head. I think her head is the one in the third row, fifth from the right. She should have black pants, yellow hands, a gray/white cape, and a gray hair piece. Missing Draco Malfoy.

thanks a lot. I will go home and search through and possible find some more pieces. I will check if i have any other parts relating to the sets you guys spoke about. I think I have the front of the separatist shuttle (8036)

Ill take better pics when I get home tonight and possible some unique parts so we can identify which set.