Mark as sold in brickfolio

forthofer

Its a great question and the short answer is a definite yes. Ed and especially I have been more quiet than usual on the forums only because he has me chained to my chair and computer to finish up some stuff before years end and he is working on some articles. We are preparing a few nice things right that will be the stepping stone into some great features for sellers and not just in the Brickfolio.

Its a great question and the short answer is a definite yes. Ed and especially I have been more quiet than usual on the forums only because he has me chained to my chair and computer to finish up some stuff before years end and he is working on some articles. We are preparing a few nice things right that will be the stepping stone into some great features for sellers and not just in the Brickfolio.

As long as he feeds you while your chained up, we won't call him in.

Id love to see a new stat in brickfolio. One that shows the value change of the collection excluding any new purchases. On a month were lots has been purchased the brickfolio value increase is skewed by latest purchase rather than actual model value increases. Maybe this stat is already in there and I'm just looking in the wrong place. Also being able to track sets sold and have a running tally of over all profits on those sets.

As Jeff stated, there has been a lot going on behind the scenes lately and I don't want to spoil it. Jeff has been working very, very hard at some new looks and features and these new features will give us the foundation to go onto bigger and better things. Stay tuned...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, Not sure if this has already been proposed or if it it a work in progress, but how about adding a function in our Brickfolios where we can enter the actual profit we make when selling something? I mean, even though we are all collectors at heart (I find it difficult to sell anything LEGO related :P), the main purpose here is to make some profit so it would be cool to be able to track the profits we actually make (I'm doing this using a spreadsheet at the moment). Cheers

Hi guys,

Not sure if this has already been proposed or if it it a work in progress, but how about adding a function in our Brickfolios where we can enter the actual profit we make when selling something?

I mean, even though we are all collectors at heart (I find it difficult to sell anything LEGO related :P), the main purpose here is to make some profit so it would be cool to be able to track the profits we actually make (I'm doing this using a spreadsheet at the moment).

Cheers

Yes, this will be an addition in a future update.

Yes, this will be an addition in a future update.

Cool thanks Ed, I thought it might just be ;)

There is still a lot of refining to do on the Brickfolio to give it a more spreadsheet like feel, without being a spreadsheet...if you catch my drift. Showing monthly and total profits(and losses) is the next progression for the Brickfolio.

• 2 months later...

Hi there, I'm new to this...did a little looking around and don't see this option, so thought I'd ask. I have a set that I held onto for a while and sold it a few months back. Is there a way to mark that item as sold in my brickfolio as put what the sold price was? Thanks.

Hi there, I'm new to this...did a little looking around and don't see this option, so thought I'd ask. I have a set that I held onto for a while and sold it a few months back. Is there a way to mark that item as sold in my brickfolio as put what the sold price was? Thanks.

No, that option is not available yet but it will be in future updates. Thanks.

Was wondering about that as well. Thanks for the update Ed.

There are many ways to improve the Brickfolio to make it easier to navigate and more functional and they will be addressed at some time in the near future. If I could only get Jeff to stop working at his day job to fully concentrate on my wants and needs for the site.......sigh......