5002123 - Darth Revan

Mos_Eisley

Place your bets!  

200 members have voted

1. 1. Which Star Wars key chain will be the first to disappear on September 30, 2016?

• Darth Maul
    • Darth Vader
    • Princess Leia (Hoth Outfit)
    • Boba Fett
    • Yoda
    • Chewbacca
    • Wicket
    • R2-D2
    • C-3PO
    • Finn
    • Rey
    • BB-8
    • Poe Dameron

Ok I called in. After waiting for 15 minutes someone answered and I asked about the rogue one sets. She said it was traffic issue on the server and they SHOULD be for sale but the site is having issues and ETA on site "up and running" is 11-12 est. she said if the order shows in warehouse you're good. If order is pending it may not go through. She also gave me 15 dollars in rewards for the inconvenience (I guess it's an automatic thing they are doing for customers) I wasn't upset on the phone nor did I complaint was just asking when the rogue one sets would be available. So must be a "if a customer calls in give them 300 points" anyway she said my like 8 keychain should be good and also ship with Revan.

Placed two orders last night, many errors on both (in different browsers), both got stuck on the "processing screen" indefinitely, got one e-mail confirmation this morning.

8 minutes ago, CyberLogic said:

Yep gone before 6AM.  Pathetic Lego.  

In-store will have these as well. If you're close to a Lego store, go get it!

Edited by minicoopers11
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, CyberLogic said:

Yep gone before 6AM.  Pathetic Lego.  

they really need to pay more attention to how they lap the promos, and at least put a $10-20 min.  he actually lasted longer than I expected, and im thinking there were a lot of these available.  with no minimum order for Revan and Free shipping they could have thousands pending, heck most of the micro fighters and battle packs sold out before he did. 

Edited by jay4e
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lego Templar said:

Hmmmm is it worth the double points and ONE revan to go drive to the local Lego store...I kind of wanted to buy them all today (I know I won't build it for months but still) lol

I am in the same boat I might go to my store, I could get 2 with wife, maybe 3 (depends if my 4 year old counts as a customer)

Hmmmm is it worth the double points and ONE revan to go drive to the local Lego store...I kind of wanted to buy them all today (I know I won't build it for months but still) lol

I always just ask if they can ring me up for 2 separate transactions so I can have an extra promo for a "friend". They have never said no. Or you can always bring a friend along.