Anyone else experiencing major drops in eBay sales lately???

I keep it really organized in the LEGO room. This is just overflow that hasn't been entered in to BP yet. http://youtu.be/o74jo3UpQ1s

Certainly it has been discuss here and there, but watching your video makes me think about taking some insurance (fire, flood, theft...)

This whole conversation is based on one seller's observations, with no other basis in fact.  So I wouldn't bail on LEGO investing just yet if you want my opinion.  

This is so funny... I am that one seller, and this all started as a simple enough question.  I was experiencing some lows, so I asked if anyone else was.  I never intended to imply that the sky was falling or anything like that.  If anybody cares, I went away from Good 'Til Cancelled listings and back to 3-5 day sales, and my sales have rebounded just fine.

I suppose I should think twice before ever starting another thread on here.  :D

• Like 1

This is so funny... I am that one seller, and this all started as a simple enough question. I was experiencing some lows, so I asked if anyone else was. I never intended to imply that the sky was falling or anything like that. If anybody cares, I went away from Good 'Til Cancelled listings and back to 3-5 day sales, and my sales have rebounded just fine.

I suppose I should think twice before ever starting another thread on here. :D

According to eBay the good til.cancelled refreshes every 30 days. You find that 3-5 days helps your exposure?

This is so funny... I am that one seller, and this all started as a simple enough question. I was experiencing some lows, so I asked if anyone else was. I never intended to imply that the sky was falling or anything like that. If anybody cares, I went away from Good 'Til Cancelled listings and back to 3-5 day sales, and my sales have rebounded just fine.

Its not every day you start a thread and get hundreds of posts.

-I don't always go shopping, but when I do I buy Lego-

Don't sweat it. It was a good thread and this discussion is good for the site. There is no exact answer to your question. There are many opinions on this subject. I enjoy the passion from all the members.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

This is so funny... I am that one seller, and this all started as a simple enough question.  I was experiencing some lows, so I asked if anyone else was.  I never intended to imply that the sky was falling or anything like that.  If anybody cares, I went away from Good 'Til Cancelled listings and back to 3-5 day sales, and my sales have rebounded just fine.

It is bigger than you now. Sky is falling. Does not matter that you resolved your problem. Sky is falling, too late...

Good grief, did this thread get busy. Now after managing to get caught up on all the 'Chicken Little' talk if you don't mind, I'm gonna sing The Doom Song.

I heard that the Spatula market is pretty wide open...Who's in?????

If you hurry there is great special going on at Spatula City! :hyper:

lol, you all are caught in the past. Tin hats, spatula's, HA Ha Ha, that is so last hour.  Everyone know's dirt is the new, new. Check it out just 6oz sell's for $17 with free shipping. lol I have an endless supply and can do $15.99, MuHA Ha Ha, I will rule this. And yes, they make brick's out of our local soil.

P.S. I had forgotten about Homestar runner till I saw this   :homestar:

Did you really get banned? If I'm not mistaken didn't you just recently start buying. If so I wonder if you set a record.

Yep ... just 2 months ago ... maybe LegoS@**** has some connection with the NSA ... and they know exactly what I am up to (including what I dream about at night!)

Just in case you all missed the memo, the Lego market is a complete bust, stop buying sets, let them rot on the shelves, they are worthless. Sell your inventories while you still can, try to recoup your investments and move on with your lives!

(cracks knuckles)...just thinning the herd  :twitch: 

• Like 2

May be its time for <Anyone else experiencing major drops increase in eBay sales lately???> post

FOR THE 8,765th TIME, THIS IS NOT A "THE SKY IS FALLING!  LEGO INVESTING IS DOOMED!" THREAD!   PLEASE STOP MAKING IT THAT!!!

They take on a life of their own, there's nothing you can do to stop it. It's like Frankenstein's monster.

Believe me, I've had threads I've started turn on me like ungrateful, vicious dogs, too.  :shocked:

FOR THE 8,765th TIME, THIS IS NOT A "THE SKY IS FALLING!  LEGO INVESTING IS DOOMED!" THREAD!   PLEASE STOP MAKING IT THAT!!!

Yeah, the mods should probably move all of the posts except 3 (original, the guess about GTC, confirmation about GTC) to the "lego investing bubble...". Though that seems like a lot of work...

• Like 1