Most Potential of these sets, which would you choose?

Here are a few sets that are getting to that age where they should start(are already have to some extent) taking off. I tend to stick to larger sets, so these piqued my interest. 10177-787 Dreamliner 10174-UCS AT/ST 10175-UCS Vader's TIE 10187-VW Bug 10186-UCS General Grievous 10198-Tantive IV Some of these are starting to trend up, but not sure if it's just the holidays, or they are really starting to see their burst, and I would like to get in now. Some, like 10175,10177, 10187 have already gotten pricey, and not sure how much above that $300-400 pricepoint they will actually rise. Which, if you had to choose, would be the sets(s) that you would go after on this list? Or are there others that you are currently investing in that I may have missed? I don't invest in every theme, but will branch out if I think there are definite winners, like Monster Fighters castle and haunted house.

Here are a few sets that are getting to that age where they should start(are already have to some extent) taking off. I tend to stick to larger sets, so these piqued my interest.

10177-787 Dreamliner

10174-UCS AT/ST

10175-UCS Vader's TIE

10187-VW Bug

10186-UCS General Grievous

10198-Tantive IV

Some of these are starting to trend up, but not sure if it's just the holidays, or they are really starting to see their burst, and I would like to get in now. Some, like 10175,10177, 10187 have already gotten pricey, and not sure how much above that $300-400 pricepoint they will actually rise.

Which, if you had to choose, would be the sets(s) that you would go after on this list? Or are there others that you are currently investing in that I may have missed? I don't invest in every theme, but will branch out if I think there are definite winners, like Monster Fighters castle and haunted house.

You picked some winners. I love each set and bought each one a year or two ago before they were hot. I think the 10198 Tantive IV is the weakest of the bunch. The 10175 UCS Vader' Tie is one of the best UCS sets. The VW bug is neat. The Dreamliner is also a cool model. It looks like a UCS set with the little plaque. AT/ST is also a good bang for your buck.

Smart money is on the newer, more cost effective sets like the UCS AT/ST and General Grievous that haven't appreciated too high. But don't underestimate the popularity of the VW Bug or Dreamliner. Sometimes these large scale models really take off.