My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remarkably, the 2x 60051 High Speed Passenger Trains I ordered Friday from Amazon.co.uk just arrived.  They are minty, unpacked, and on the storage shelf.

That's stunning.  The MK2 Crane 42009 I ordered 3 weeks ago is *still* in transit, now at Customs in San Francisco! (came from Germany, going to New Mexico).  I also ordered 2x 60051 on Friday, have to check where they might be...

from tru or other sites?

4 at buy.com toys r us cancelled, all others from toysrus.com did not try eBay.

I ordered them about 4:30 or 5:00 am est whenever they got the sale price. It was strange because about 4 am after I went to bed about 3:30 someone posted the sale is live but it was on everything but the ice breaker. I went back to sleep and woke up 30-60 minutes later and it was live then and I started ordering.

4 at buy.com toys r us cancelled, all others from toysrus.com did not try eBay.

I ordered them about 4:30 or 5:00 am est whenever they got the sale price. It was strange because about 4 am after I went to bed about 3:30 someone posted the sale is live but it was on everything but the ice breaker. I went back to sleep and woke up 30-60 minutes later and it was live then and I started ordering.

wow u must be a big Arctic fun with a sleepless night :)

I ordered at 7am est time when it came back instock first time and its still backorder now

• Like 1

wow u must be a big Arctic fun with a sleepless night :)

I ordered at 7am est time when it came back instock first time and its still backorder now

Yep big time.

I also think I have been running on being up to 2-3 am several nights in a row, hit Saturday decided to go off of my 4-5 cups of coffee a day, stayed up like I said, then woke up at 11am, by 5pm with the big temperature change I felt horrible, migraine from sinus and coffee withdrawal, and slept from 5pm Sunday to 10 am Monday and paid for it LOL.  I think I would have had problems without the arctic watch and caffeine withdrawal but it sure did not help

For what it is worth my backordered Arctic Ice Breaker have switch to located in stock at Toys R Us but it is still not available... Strange.. Perhaps their inventory count was close and they wanted to ship most before addressing the orders near it going out of stock.

Edit: Out of 5 shipments so far 4 of them are from different warehouses.  Interesting.

Edit: Out of 6 shipments so far 5 of them are from different warehouses.  Interesting.

Towers have landed.

Looks like someone is moving in. :)

And to think the purolator guy yesterday told me "I'm sure glad you're home" after having to haul 11 boxes from his truck to mine... which all fit on one flat bed dolly. I should save this picture and show it to him next time!

My credit card was just charged for the Red Five I bought in December from S@H. Looks like that order might just be fulfilled. Can't wait to see the seal codes and either celebrate or groan.

Is the dream alive for availability March 16th?  Come on $10, give me that $10.

• Like 1