My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 of the 5 big zoos i ordered went from backordered to in process and my cc just received a new authorization (in addition to the original authorization for my original order) for the amount of 1 big zoo + tax...i wonder if this means its actually gonna ship soon.

I locked it because people were bickering about nonsense. Discuss the OPs topic here.

I am glad you locked it and it should stay locked until people start taking it seriously. I know that most of us do take it serious but if you look at some of the posts, some people are being just rude and disrespectful about it. Making a joke out of it.

I thought someone tried to make a zoos and hearses thread and that got shut down?  That would have basically amounted to what this is.

But since we're here did anybody else's black gates get delayed.  I also had a fire copter get delayed from target ebay.

Well this seems to be working.

I thought someone tried to make a zoos and hearses thread and that got shut down?  That would have basically amounted to what this is.

That was me who tried to open that thread, but at the time there were not enough order status updates for hearses and zoos, so Jeff shut it down. I was hoping mods would just move the posts, making the thread appear lively, but oh well..

But since we're here did anybody else's black gates get delayed.  I also had a fire copter get delayed from target ebay.

Man, this is crazy week. Almost like black friday/cyber monday. random packages show up left and right... I am not even on top on who should ship when and what, and then there is store pickup...

• Like 1