My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shipping confirmation for my 3 rosalina amiibo's from amazon.it

Surprised they shipped.  Still unsure what price point to let these go at.

I forgot about them.   Mine shipped too.  They  must have paid a mint and bought someone out.  I still have Falcon, Villager, Little Mac and Marths that I think will ship.

No but the only difference is the packaging.

The units inside are identical as I understand.

I do specify though on the eBay sales and put them slightly below the US packaging prices.

Received two Ike's from amazon.it earlier this week and from what I can tell they look US.

Language on the front of the package is all US at least.   I hadn't inspected any closer than that yet.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is a done only for Goldie. Nintendo may have asked them politely to not fsck up the exclusive.

Based on the order status reports it seems like it is being done manually by walmart.

I didn't partake in that. I ordered a good number of tree houses last week, all but one order got canned .

just go more cancellations on the Iron Man Extremis Sea Port set as well. Again all but one order cancelled. They don't like me I guess :(

cancelled from awhile ago or current.  I bought a good amount of tree house as well with none cancelled.  

I did have 5 cancellations on RI though but a few others did as well

all cancellation emails came in this evening

from a couple of weeks ago then?  I think they probably just ran out then.  If they cancelled quick then I would think they were enforcing limits but if they were from the first 20.66 price then maybe not.  If they were from the other day when they lowered them again then maybe.  Idk for sure but I order a lot from them and haven't seen any issues yet.  The RI were all from the 2nd day of that availability.  All but one from the first day they shipped.

from a couple of weeks ago then? I think they probably just ran out then. If they cancelled quick then I would think they were enforcing limits but if they were from the first 20.66 price then maybe not. If they were from the other day when they lowered them again then maybe. Idk for sure but I order a lot from them and haven't seen any issues yet. The RI were all from the 2nd day of that availability. All but one from the first day they shipped.

email said : Thank you for shopping with Walmart.com. Unfortunately, the order for the items listed below has exceeded our quantity limits, and we have canceled them in accordance with our Terms of Use.