My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news. Ignore Walmart status in how they have things divided up. As with most of you I see orders of 2 1 2 etc. However, everything shipped in 2s in lego boxes and one box of 2 in walamrt box . Completly inaccurate from what is displayed in status. More to come tomorrow. This is half of my orders.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Brickpicker mobile app

post-6640-14244525995411_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I got 29 out of the 50+ CTs I ordered in the mail today. The mailman legitimately lectured me for giving him so much work today. I tried to explain to him that I didn't plan on these arriving on any day and I am not really so sure what I can do about getting things in the mail to ease his workload. I wanted to call his supervisor, but figured I would give him a break with it being this freezing (-15 pre-windchill this am). I am sure I will get some nicely handled packages in the immediate future. Would you guys do anything or just drop it?

so you don't see a problem ordering 50+ CTs?

perhaps you should give him some hand warmers, a tip or a GC to a local eatery. You can afford to spend nearly $2k on CTs but you can't help out your postal worker?

• Like 1

I shouldn't order so many items because it hurts the postmans feelings? I have never heard that one before. I tip him and the UPS guy at XMas. I know about .00000001% of the population even does that for them. I am sorry about his extra workload today, but he makes a fair salary and has great benefits for his job (and so does the UPS driver). I didn't know this would be turned around on me. I guess I apologize for my behavior of getting mail.

I got 29 out of the 50+ CTs I ordered in the mail today. The mailman legitimately lectured me for giving him so much work today. I tried to explain to him that I didn't plan on these arriving on any day and I am not really so sure what I can do about getting things in the mail to ease his workload. I wanted to call his supervisor, but figured I would give him a break with it being this freezing (-15 pre-windchill this am). I am sure I will get some nicely handled packages in the immediate future. Would you guys do anything or just drop it?

Maybe a nice tip?

so you don't see a problem ordering 50+ CTs?

perhaps you should give him some hand warmers, a tip or a GC to a local eatery. You can afford to spend nearly $2k on CTs but you can't help out your postal worker?

In all honesty I hate this mindset. He's Mad.... It's his job. He gets paid well for it. Ask emazers. If you don't like it get another job. Why would. I tip u..... Ur not a server or bartender etc. I hate how everyone feels they need a tip for doing what they are paid and supposed to do. With hat said I did just hook my FedEx dude up with a surge.

My usps guy lives having to deliver so much to me. Less stops for him. As I've said before I used to work for ups. I like heavy work loads to one location.

• Like 1

I won`t pass judgement, but just as a personal rule, anytime I get any form of service that is perhaps more than the norm, I try to give a tip of some kind. Always tip your server (unless your service is extremely poor, even then I still leave a tip, usually, it`s doesn`t happen often), bagman, etc. I don`t know if tipping the UPS guy for delivery 1,2,3, 5 packages is warranted, but if a guy hauls 10-20 parcels to my door and makes that many trips, I`d most likely give them a tip. Just my opinion, but that said, they do get paid well so I don`t think it should be an obligation. The driver should not be expecting a tip, nor should you feel the need to. 

I won`t pass judgement, but just as a personal rule, anytime I get any form of service that is perhaps more than the norm, I try to give a tip of some kind. Always tip your server (unless your service is extremely poor, even then I still leave a tip, usually, it`s doesn`t happen often), bagman, etc. I don`t know if tipping the UPS guy for delivery 1,2,3, 5 packages is warranted, but if a guy hauls 10-20 parcels to my door and makes that many trips, I`d most likely give them a tip. Just my opinion, but that said, they do get paid well so I don`t think it should be an obligation. The driver should not be expecting a tip, nor should you feel the need to.

Agreed mostly. But average ups driver makes 86k. Family friend who's been there for 20 odd years makes 6 figures with free benefits.

Does anyone else still have any CT shipments in processing status?

30 of my 50 shipped 2 days ago.

I ordered them all at the same time early that one morning (1-2-3am?) when it first started.

The other 20 have not shipped yet.

Strange.

still only one order shipped of 7

Sent from my 831C using Brickpicker mobile app

I believe someone here got 90 so I'm sure my pic will be an afterthought by tonight.

Put most of my orders were of 5 so I'm stoked they divided up and shipped in actual original boxes.

You guys couldn't save any for us huh? These towers were the easiest QFLL ever.

Not in podunkville.

Really? I had to delete my ad to stop people asking about it before people picked them all up. I could have probably sold 50 of them in a week for $80 a piece (they were $45 after tax). I don't know where I would have stored them, but that doesn't seem to be stopping anyone!

*edit... haha, oops, realized what I said about podunkville. some people might say that about where I live - we are 8 hours from the next major city*

Edited by gregpj

I believe someone here got 90 so I'm sure my pic will be an afterthought by tonight.

Put most of my orders were of 5 so I'm stoked they divided up and shipped in actual original boxes.

49 actually. Apparently you can count better then me.