My order status

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 white house shipped from the Charles. :money:

Let's see what will happen.

I see my 10 imperial hotels have shipped as well! $44.48 each after shipping. I do have a tracking number :). I just with my white houses would have shipped. Oh well. I guess 20 was ok but 50 was asking too much. Good to know for when they mess up again. Although I doubt this will happen again -- Amazon might have told them to eat most of their mistake this time.

Those who had 2nd and Charles orders, did anyone else have multiple orders and only part of them were cancelled? I had my original batch of white houses quickly cancelled by amazon. And today the imperials are showing shipped. Both were charged the first day but neither posted. Now today I checked and both authorizations are gone without posting. I'm going to wait until I have product in hand before contacting them to see if they want payment. But wanted to see if others have been charged now that they are apparently shipping.

Both of my 2nd and Charles orders are marked shipped with magic tracking numbers. One's charge has been posted on my CC but the other one completely disappeared. Very weird.

my one order that wasn't cancelled show a trackin number and the payment was posted to my CC as well. My stuff better come at this point

For those ordering from 2nd and Charles, I sent a message to the seller this morning asking why the tracking number did not work. Anyway, here is the trick: it's not USPS, it's UPS. I did some search and here is where you go to track your packages: http://www.ups-mi.net/packageid/

Mine did come up. Hope this help you. =D

Although the weight does not look right... we'll see...

• Like 3

For those ordering from 2nd and Charles, I sent a message to the seller this morning asking why the tracking number did not work. Anyway, here is the trick: it's not USPS, it's UPS. I did some search and here is where you go to track your packages: http://www.ups-mi.net/packageid/

Mine did come up. Hope this help you. =D

Although the weight of my 20 WH does not look right... we'll see...

you da man... It is showing up now. Tx

thanks cissi, only the weight is of, mine shows 3.34 pounds for 20whitehouse

no problem! yep, that's very suspicious. Mine is similar... For those who try to check your packages or have receive yours, could you verify that you actually receive the amount you ordered?