Site Links and Purchasing Question

Hey all,

I want to make sure that this site benefits from as many of my Lego purchases (through click through links) as I can.

I have been adding some things to my Amazon shopping cart, using the click through links on the daily deals thread, that I plan to purchase Monday or Tuesday when our next Lego money frees up.

Will those shopping cart items "hold" themselves as coming from this site? or do they at some point reset, this site loses the credit for the sale, so really I should click through the links fresh when I am ready to buy?

And, if I recall correctly, it doesn't have to just be LEGO.  If you click on any of the links, and then start searching for anything else, it should keep the affiliate link.

(Which reminds me, I need to buy some diapers today, so I'll be sure to click through and get the site a few pennies for my diaper purchase).

Hey all,

I want to make sure that this site benefits from as many of my Lego purchases (through click through links) as I can.

I have been adding some things to my Amazon shopping cart, using the click through links on the daily deals thread, that I plan to purchase Monday or Tuesday when our next Lego money frees up.

Will those shopping cart items "hold" themselves as coming from this site? or do they at some point reset, this site loses the credit for the sale, so really I should click through the links fresh when I am ready to buy?

I believe as long as your cookies/cache aren't cleared, it shouldn't be a problem

• Like 1

Pretty much any Amazon link on the Daily Deals, Set/Price Guide, Amazon Top Sellers/Discounts page, homepage or whatever when clicked on will help give us some affiliate commissions.  Even if you click on a LEGO set, then buy a non-LEGO item, we can get credit.  I believe the time frame is 24 hours, then it resets.  Thanks asking.  

• Like 2