Shop at Home Store Calendar and offers - April 2014

matt1147

Well, well, now you can get Stephanie's overpriced Bakery Stand for free with any Friends purchase. So I take it you could just buy a Friends Collectable for $5 and get one then, eh? I am sure it will be limited per household or however Lego is trying to limit freebies nowadays but still, free is whole lot better than $5.59 at Target. Anyway, nice to see Chima returning back on the air as the new storyline seems interesting.

how does double vip compare with free figure in March?

for sets under 100?

for sets over 100?

Martian Manhunter is worth ~$15 after fees and shipping. Double VIP is worth an extra $5 per $100. If you are buying a $300 plus set double vip is the better deal, any less and March trumps. Of course triple vip plus xmas promo sets bests them all at the end of the year.

Oh my! I kind of sold one of the new Super Heroes sets as a preorder for March 1. Do you guys think the new Super Heroes sets will be available for March 1? I think it would be silly for Lego to wait another month, when they already released them in February.

Oh my! I kind of sold one of the new Super Heroes sets as a preorder for March 1. Do you guys think the new Super Heroes sets will be available for March 1? I think it would be silly for Lego to wait another month, when they already released them in February.

Well looks like you're in a bit of a pickle then. There's a moral to this story.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Well looks like you're in a bit of a pickle then. There's a moral to this story.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Indeed, right now I'm just keeping my fingers crossed hoping they restock in March because it makes sense to do it when you're giving away an exclusive Super Heroes minifigure (only problem is that it's not a Marvel one  :ermm:).

lol i just bought that damn bakery stand at target! Why is there no bonus item for the last half of April?

I'm happy, I picked a pair up at target and was able to flip one on ebay the same day for $9 plus shipping.  Makes the one I kept for my minifig collection the cheapest Friends mini-doll I've gotten so far.  Not going to pick up any more until Easter Sunday or maybe the day after -- hoping they get clearanced with the rest of the Seasonal/Easter section.

• 3 weeks later...