Hello from semi-old Lego collector

My name is Joseph. I have been using the user name Jaabo (the "aa" pronounce like "a" in apple) on Bricklink and ebay for the last 12 years. I have played with Lego and collected them since 1973 and and never had a "dark ages," unless you count the time when in college I spent my college loan money on Lego as a "dark ages." The main themes I collect are Train & Town and Modular Buildings. I used to collect Pirates and Castle, though I later decided that my collection was getting out of control and decided to sell those off. Part of my hobby includes buying older lots on ebay and trying to complete sets from those lots. I usually then sell the sets I don't want to pay for my collection. I have got some really great deals including a near complete UCS X-Wing fighter that I didn't even realize was in the lot when I purchased it (about 15 lb lot for less than $100). One $40 lot I bought had a complete 113 Train, 6075 Yellow Castle, Main Street, sevaral complete large space sets and dozens of town sets - all in excellent condition (no boxes though). I refer to it as the "Grady T" collection since there were drawings in a notebook by a kid named Grady T. in with the lot. I have never come up with a good name for more store. My brother-in-law is a "Picker" (does auctions and estate sales and antiques) and I had thought of Brick Picker, but this website beat me to it. So for now I stick with Jaabo which is a family nickname. Joseph