Indigo.ca

Drunkenmonkeyrage

^ Thanks for the clarification.

Looks like Indigo has another code you can use for 15% off.  FEB 25-27. ONLINE ONLY. 

Enter promo code 1QMSKO4CBVS at checkout.  Try it if you need to buy something asap.

I have some Plum points I would love to use at Indigo...but waiting for at least 20% off and 15% promo code on sets I actually want.      

The 15% weekend code only works on some Lego if you can believe that.  On Sunday I ordered 5 Cuckoo Palace's and the 15% weekend code was applied.  Then I noticed two Heartlake Vet sets in stock, so I did a second order for those but the 15% coupon didn't qualify.  I phoned customer service and they said it doesn't work on Lego. I then mentioned I had already placed a Lego order earlier that day with the promo code. He then changed his story and said it only works on some Lego.  So it was a little vague.  I ended up buying the 2 remaining Heartlake Vet sets at full price ($50 each) as I think it's a good buy regardless.

Also I tried stacking the weekend code with the Goblin King battle at 40% off and it wouldn't stack.. So not sure if the code will work on sale items in the future.  I hope so!  I also have found their shipped packages to be well packed and items in excellent condition.

I hope this is helpful.

PS: kinda strange they only give you a discount on weekends I think.

• Like 1

Looks like Indigo has another code you can use for 15% off.  FEB 25-27. ONLINE ONLY. 

Enter promo code 1QMSKO4CBVS at checkout.  Try it if you need to buy something asap.

I have some Plum points I would love to use at Indigo...but waiting for at least 20% off and 15% promo code on sets I actually want.      

this code doesn't work on sale items either.  I just fiddled with my checkout and it doesn't apply, but does apply to regular price items.

Is there anything ever worth getting? I see 20% off sales everywhere and don't get as excited anymore haha

Sent from my iPod touch using Brickpicker

haha, same here.  As a investor/flipper I think after you have a 1yr or so under your belt you learn to be more selective.  Sometimes spending full retail price on a set that is already or recently retired is better (because you see the re-sell value/gain already) than buying something 20% off and holding/waiting for a long time to see it never appreciate much over msrp.  I'm trying to save up funds for modulars/big sets or when something 'good' is at 35% off at least :)        

I also have found their shipped packages to be well packed and items in excellent condition.

yes, so far always happy with Indigo box condition and packaging.  They have the correct box sizes all the time.  Makes me want to place single orders (over free delivery limit) so I can get single boxes instead of multiple sets in a bigger box.  

I can't seem to get this coupon to work.  Where did you find this code?  I can't find it online anywhere!

Then I noticed two Heartlake Vet sets in stock, so I did a second order for those but the 15% coupon didn't qualify.  I phoned customer service and they said it doesn't work on Lego. I then mentioned I had already placed a Lego order earlier that day with the promo code. He then changed his story and said it only works on some Lego.  So it was a little vague.  I ended up buying the 2 remaining Heartlake Vet sets at full price ($50 each) as I think it's a good buy regardless.

I think you may have done this right around the time I was trying to get the coupon to work on the Heartlake Vet. I messed around and then was like ah i will just grab at retail and boom they were gone :P