Happy Thanksgiving

Jeff and I would like to thank all BrickPicker members for joining our site and spending some quality time on it. We will do our best to provide all of you a resource that is second to none in the field of LEGO set values and investing. Get ready for a very busy Holiday season.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Certainly thankful to have all of you pickers around. Certainly enjoy talking this crap with you.

Happy Thanksgiving one and all!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Posted Images

Jeff and I would like to thank all BrickPicker members for joining our site and spending some quality time on it. We will do our best to provide all of you a resource that is second to none in the field of LEGO set values and investing. Get ready for a very busy Holiday season.

And I want to thank you guys for giving people like me a site like Brickpicker. The Brickfolio feature has helped me to organize my collection, I love reading the various articles, and the forums have become a great place where we all can discuss various points of views with others across the globe. And yes, it will certainly be a very busy Holiday.

So again,

Thank You.

(I hope everyone had a great 'Turkey Day' & 'Black Friday'!!!!)

• 3 years later...

I just wanted to throw a shout out to all of you crazy dedicated Soldiers of LEGO for all of your hard work! Thanks to everyone who help us all get those great deals! I know my personal finances struggle because of you.....and for this I say THANK YOU!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!! 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, biking_tiger said:

Happy Thanksgiving!

Safe travels to all and happy hunting. Remember to enjoy your family and loved ones today...

...because tomorrow, it's war.:devil:

(meaning Black Friday, of course--I fear some would trample their own mother for WM towers)

You meant starting 5pm this afternoon, right? :devil:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!!! :turkey:

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...