Happy Thanksgiving

Ed Mack

Jeff and I would like to thank all BrickPicker members for joining our site and spending some quality time on it. We will do our best to provide all of you a resource that is second to none in the field of LEGO set values and investing. Get ready for a very busy Holiday season.

Jeff and I would like to thank all BrickPicker members for joining our site and spending some quality time on it. We will do our best to provide all of you a resource that is second to none in the field of LEGO set values and investing. Get ready for a very busy Holiday season.

And I want to thank you guys for giving people like me a site like Brickpicker. The Brickfolio feature has helped me to organize my collection, I love reading the various articles, and the forums have become a great place where we all can discuss various points of views with others across the globe. And yes, it will certainly be a very busy Holiday.

So again,

Thank You.

(I hope everyone had a great 'Turkey Day' & 'Black Friday'!!!!)

• 3 years later...

I just wanted to throw a shout out to all of you crazy dedicated Soldiers of LEGO for all of your hard work! Thanks to everyone who help us all get those great deals! I know my personal finances struggle because of you.....and for this I say THANK YOU!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, biking_tiger said:

Happy Thanksgiving!

Safe travels to all and happy hunting. Remember to enjoy your family and loved ones today...

...because tomorrow, it's war.:devil:

(meaning Black Friday, of course--I fear some would trample their own mother for WM towers)

You meant starting 5pm this afternoon, right? :devil:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!!! :turkey:

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
Guest TabbyBoy
5 minutes ago, LegoBro said:

Happy thanksgiving to all. It's tamales in my neck of the woods. No offense to the turkey.

AZ? I had them in Tempe last year! Nice!

• 11 months later...