Modular houses - building tips & inspirations

TheOrcKing

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Made this this morning. I am sure it's been done before but I wanted to try it myself and with only things I had on hand. The only goal was to fit the Haunted House onto the modular footprint without changing the HH. I used 16x32 baseplate and 4 8x16 baseplates so it still opens up. I did not use any new parts so it had an older look and love the differing shades of tiles I was able to find. The last image shows the placement and my original plan. I had to improvise due to colors on hand but wanted to post this in case others wanted to do their own. The black is the HH house, gate, and 2 bushes so you basically have to fill in the rest. I placed it next to PS so the back door was completely unobstructed. Next to GG, FB, and DO would also work.

Edit: forgot to mention, I did have to commit the unholiest of unholy acts and cut a single stud (8A) out of the back left baseplate so it could open up. 9A is not covered with a tile due to the hinge.

As you can see I used green baseplates. I realized at the end I should have used gray due to the inside having an exposed floor. I may go back in and tile the inside floor to make it more modular, but since it will likely never be opened it's not a priority.

http://imgur.com/a/EQ1lX

Edited by tonysbricks
  • Like 5