LEGO Shop at Home started collecting taxes......???.....no stores in NV.

brickolodon

They don't necessarily need a B&M, any corporate presence or shipping center is enough for a state to jump in.

Apologies in advance for getting a bit political here, but for the life of me, I cannot fathom any legitimate justification for any system of government to levy taxes that amount to over 50% of a family's earnings

They don't necessarily need a B&M, any corporate presence or shipping center is enough for a state to jump in.

Apologies in advance for getting a bit political here, but for the life of me, I cannot fathom any legitimate justification for any system of government to levy taxes that amount to over 50% of a family's earnings

I am ready to place an order and noticed S@H started collecting taxes in state not included in this list (Nevada)....no taxes just last week. I know we dont have B&M store (physical presence) here (yet).....AM I missing something?

http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Pricing-Policy

A store will be opening in Vegas within a few months. I don't know where they are in the process but maybe as soon as they sign a lease or whatever for their retail space that is the beginning of their presence.