5002130 - Good Morning Bilbo Baggins

Preordered the game 3 times at different gamestops, plan to return all copies the next day :3 If I can't return them, that's alright, want one myself, and have a couple of my friends Bdays coming up so oh well!

I know a guy who tried this once.  His proctologist bill was outrageous.

• Like 1

I can't say much for the minifig, but I am looking forward to the game!  I thought Lego LotR was a lot of fun, so I am hoping the Hobbit will be as well.

I don't see the minifig being worth much.  I think it will fetch good introductory prices for a short time, but once all the completists get their hands on one, the price will go way down and stay down.  Limited edition or not, Bilbo just isnt a cool minifigure, regardless of what he is wearing.

It was still $5 down, but I just paid for the game right there. I have to disagree with some of your points, Goofy McGee. Yes, Bilbo isn't a really sought after character, but I plan on selling him with the Unexpected Gathering set. I still believe he will fetch more than the blue coat form of Mr. Baggins.

I can't say much for the minifig, but I am looking forward to the game!  I thought Lego LotR was a lot of fun, so I am hoping the Hobbit will be as well.

I don't see the minifig being worth much.  I think it will fetch good introductory prices for a short time, but once all the completists get their hands on one, the price will go way down and stay down.  Limited edition or not, Bilbo just isnt a cool minifigure, regardless of what he is wearing.

I humbly disagree: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=bilbo+baggins+blue+coat+minifig&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

I picked mine up today.  I don't own any game systems, I just wanted the minifig.  One of my coworkers bought the game off of me to give to his kids, so win/win!

Woo hoo! I picked up my Good Morning Bilbo Baggins today at the local Game Stop, but not without controversy! The clerk game me the game but didn't give me Bilbo right away! I told him I was to get the minifig but he said "I don't think there are any left. They are first come first serve." I almost turned into Ring Offered Galadriel when I heard those words! >:( But then he unlocked another cabinet and there was about 10 left. He handed me one thank goodness. Now to post the game on eBay with some free stuff and free shipping so I can get it off my hands lol.

I traded in some old games, (which had 40% more trade in credit for The Hobbit), for the pre-order and ended up paying like $6.50 for it. I unloaded the game on Ebay (my first ever Ebay sale yay!). Even if the figure never reaches high value, I wanted it for my own collection as it's the first promo polybag I own.

Woo hoo! I picked up my Good Morning Bilbo Baggins today at the local Game Stop, but not without controversy! The clerk game me the game but didn't give me Bilbo right away! I told him I was to get the minifig but he said "I don't think there are any left. They are first come first serve." I almost turned into Ring Offered Galadriel when I heard those words! > :( But then he unlocked another cabinet and there was about 10 left. He handed me one thank goodness. Now to post the game on eBay with some free stuff and free shipping so I can get it off my hands lol.

My Game Stop said they only got 5 polybags to give out, and the cashier said that he knows he sold more than 5 preorders for the game.  I always get there early to pick these promos up because you can never guarantee that they'll save one for you.  In fact, I think it says "while supplies last" in the fine print.