Question for people bought big sets from Walmart.com

allen9917

Do they always ship the sets by themselves without a shipping box? I have read a number of horrible stories here and wonder if there are any positive incidents. Bought 2 tower bridges with the current $40 GC promotion and certainly hope I don't learn the lesson the hard way. I mean, they cannot always be that retarded, can they?  

Unbelievable that companies ship product in vastly oversized boxes, or even without one. It`s unacceptable when people pay good money for a product to not have it arrive protect. You hear horror stores about this one ebay every now and again as well. Stuff like this is really irritating. Walmart.ca has been a bit and miss for me personally if you are asking. My last order was a bunch of medium sets that arrived in an oversized box. You can have fit between 2 and 3 times the amount of stuff in it, it was that large, no joke. Bottom line, Walmart is cheap and doesn`t give a damn about your product. The only reasons items have any care at all is because they really don`t want you to return it, and even if you do, they still don`t care. Unfortunately many of the companies, even Amazon recently, really are starting to show how little they care. It`s becoming a hit or miss every time you order something online now a days, and whenever you receive product in good shape, say a small "Thank you" because you`re lucky. That said, with your TB, or any set for that matter, expect anything from no box at all to one that is oversized. 

I`ll take a scene from Forest Gump discussing the chocolates. You never know what you`re going to get  :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJh59vZ8ccc

Oh, boy....

Well, I did get my one for a build off of Amazon WH.  Who knows...maybe it arrives in better condition?!?

At worst, I'll have my WH one, and I'll send the others back and wait for Target.  At best, I'll end up happy.

But seriously, what is Walmart thinking, sending them like that?  What's to stop someone from claiming it never arrived?  You have an expensive product, sitting on someone's doorstep.  Could easily be stolen (either for real, or because someone claims it so).  And poof!  Extra product.  Wow.

Holy s***!  Congration you Done it?  Are you kidding me?!?  This is the saddest day ever!

Remember the ending screen on some classic video games with all the terrible spelling and bad grammer like Ghosts & Goblins?

ghosts-n-goblins-nes-1986.png

Or Ghostbusters on the NES?

Ghostbusters_j_ending.png

How about Ikari Warriors also for the NES?

ikari-2.gif

I swear, these are why the Angry Video Game Nerd is so damn funny.

My tower bridge from WM showed up in a lego shipping carton. Looks like two fit in a carton, this was half empty with a couple air bubbles thrown in. I'm happy with it. 

Going to order a pair of modulars, anyone know how many come in a lego carton?

2 per lego box.  Order these in even numbers.

• Like 1