Ninjago Season 3

beartrapper

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What channel does the show actually come on? I have never seen it on anywhere.

DNIIM, You have to check it out! My son got me into it.

Netflix streams the first 2 seasons. We just watched the only 2 episodes of season 3 tonight (iTunes). The Ninjago cartoon storylines (while sometimes goofy) cartoons are better than Chima. Even season 3 with the robots are alright.

What channel does the show actually come on? I have never seen it on anywhere.

Cartoon Network has the newer stuff.  I've only seen the first two episodes since it came back.  I don't think they have shown others, if they have then my DVR didn't record them.

This show is so much better than Chima.

Cartoon Network has the newer stuff.  I've only seen the first two episodes since it came back.  I don't think they have shown others, if they have then my DVR didn't record them.

My son really likes Chima. Does that mean he's abnormal? The wife and I can try again.

• Like 2

Yeah, not sure why only 2 season 3 episodes were made so far. The ninjas still need to reboot the New Ninjago City computer!

Lego needs the cartoon to help that theme. I'm so sick of Chima as is my 4 yr old son,

My son really likes Chima. Does that mean he's abnormal? The wife and I can try again.

Try all you want.  Trying tends to improve my mood.

My kids like the show too, but I was speaking for myself.  I try to watch a little of everything they watch just so I know what they're watching, and the Ninjago show seems geared toward an older audience which is probably why I like it better.  Neither can hold a candle to TMNT in my opinion.

• Like 1

I would have to agree that the TV series for Ninjago is just more enjoyable than Legends of Chima. The characters seem better developed with some fun stories to boot in Ninjago. Chima, however, has no character development in spite of having so many and there doesn't feel like an actual 'war' is going on between rivals. Actually the fights come across more like two wimps slapping each other. I guess my problem with Chima (the series) is it has so much potential for an involving storyline, maturing characters, and some serious conflicts but unfortunately doesn't hold my attention as it currently stands. The series is trying to 'act' serious yet child fully playful at the same time but it just can't balance either value well at all. It is possible to come up with a story mature enough for grown-ups while being safe for the children. I bet the fan community could write better fiction than the actual TV writers honestly.

• 2 weeks later...

Episodes 3 and 4 were pretty good. My son and I found the Cole - Jay - Nya segments funny. While I won't give away a spoilers, we did finally see Evil Wu and a "friend" from the past that is pretty predictable.

Only prob is there aren't any planned for next week so I have no idea of Cartoon Network's scheduling. They need a consistent schedule like Chima.

Note : No idea why Lego would not produce a Dareth figure...

Episodes 3 and 4 were pretty good. My son and I found the Cole - Jay - Nya segments funny. While I won't give away a spoilers, we did finally see Evil Wu and a "friend" from the past that is pretty predictable.

Only prob is there aren't any planned for next week so I have no idea of Cartoon Network's scheduling. They need a consistent schedule like Chima.

Note : No idea why Lego would not produce a Dareth figure...

I happened to walk in right when it started while my nephews were watching tv. They were good. I'm not sure why lego hasn't put a bit more effort into Ninjago, It is one of the best things they have created.

I happened to walk in right when it started while my nephews were watching tv. They were good. I'm not sure why lego hasn't put a bit more effort into Ninjago, It is one of the best things they have created.

totally agree.  not sure why lego doesnt refocus more in ninjago and less in chima.  then again, i have heard rumors about a ninjago film.

fyi... one of the reasons ninjago appeals to both adults and kids are due to the writers. the hageman brothers cowrite the lego movie :)  those guys are good.

totally agree.  not sure why lego doesnt refocus more in ninjago and less in chima.  then again, i have heard rumors about a ninjago film.

fyi... one of the reasons ninjago appeals to both adults and kids are due to the writers. the hageman brothers cowrite the lego movie :)  those guys are good.

I honestly enjoy the show just as much as 5 year olds do and I know many adults who feel the same.

• 2 months later...