Just so everyone knows, and if anyone cares, for that matter. :)

You may see two different people posting with the exact same Mega Man avatar.  Those are both me, arock68 and Doofy McGee.  My original account was arock68, but it had been locked due to inactivity.  After I was unsuccessful trying to recover it, I started a new account and have been posting on that one (Doofy McGee.) 

Now that I got my old account opened again, I will be posting from arock68 again.  So if I leave a comment and act like I know you, it is because we have had dealings with me as Doofy McGee.  I'm not that weirdo that forces my way into a conversation with strangers, but then acts like I belong there.  At least, I don't think I am.  Lol.  :)

My original account was arock68, but it had been locked due to inactivity.  After I was unsuccessful trying to recover it, I started a new account and have been posting on that one (Doofy McGee.)

Oh, that's what happened? Huh, weird. Anywho, glad to have you back posting as your usual self again! :biggrin:

Oh and Aaron I'm giving you a warning point for tricking us for over a year ;)

Hi Stephen, that is a just and fair punishment.  I accept.  And in the future, if you see any new members that have names that have anything to do with Tupac or Machiavelli, I promise that will NOT be me.  :D

I have asked Jeff to merge my accounts, as he offered.  I am going to stick with Doofy McGee.  Everyone seems to like that name better, myself included.

I need a unique avatar. Most times I recognize people by their avatar more than their nickname. I was thinking who is the new guy using Doofy's avatar. Exciter's storm trooper stopped appearing for a while and I thought who is this guy. Definitely not as knowledgeable as the storm trooper guy.

• Like 1

I need a unique avatar. Most times I recognize people by their avatar more than their nickname. I was thinking who is the new guy using Doofy's avatar. Exciter's storm trooper stopped appearing for a while and I thought who is this guy. Definitely not as knowledgeable as the storm trooper guy.

Very good point.  I guess I didn't realize it until you mentioned it, but I also rely on the avatar for quick identification. 

Jeff got the situation all squared away for me, and you will only see one person using Mega Man from now on.  ...Unless a different person other than me decides they like it too.  :)

Jeff got the situation all squared away for me, and you will only see one person using Mega Man from now on.  ...Unless a different person other than me decides they like it too.  :)

I like Mega Man. In fact, I'm a Mega Nut! :newrussian:

Well now that you got the whole identity crisis out of the way, I know who to make 'friends' with. ;)