So who is going to see the LEGO Movie this weekend?

lobo1969

Everything is awesome! When we came out of the movie, a local lego club was setting up the Lego movie display. Very cool! Sorry could not take a better picture.

That is a sweet display. A Delorean right in front of the Town Hall, a large build of The Lego Movie logo, and the Ghostbusters firehouse.

Went and saw the movie today and it is pure awesome. I took my 3 1/2 year old, it was her first movie and she loved it. I loved it they had some great stuff in their that was purely for die hard fans. Like the part numbers appearing next to the pieces as the master builders did their thing.

We were also able to stop at Toys r us before hand a get the mini builds of Emmett's car and the flying cop car. It was a pretty epic day!

• Like 1

I agree with almost everyone's take that the movie was phenomenal. I find it interesting that the only two LM items I had listed (for over two weeks with few views) sold. The Cuckoo Palaces I have will be going up today!

BTW, I am saving up my sheckles for the Sea Cow. That thing looks ridiculously awesome. Releases to VIPs in 8 days!

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Went to see the non-3D movie today with the nearly 5 yr old boy and wife. They both liked it as did I. We even managed to score a

PJ Emmet (with hair though) despite being all out.

My wife totally thought "The Man Upstairs" definitely reminded her of me (without the Kragle of course) She laughed the entire time of that portion while looking at me,

• Like 1

Sitting in the theater waiting for the LEGO movie to start and a KREO commercial just came on! WTH? Who planned that one.

Man, I just about died when that Kre-O add came on!  Couldn't LEGO prevent competition from advertising at their own movie?  I LOVED the movie, just wished they couldhave thrown some more Star Wars in there! 

Went to see the non-3D movie today with the nearly 5 yr old boy and wife. They both liked it as did I. We even managed to score a

PJ Emmet (with hair though) despite being all out.

My wife totally thought "The Man Upstairs" definitely reminded her of me (without the Kragle of course) She laughed the entire time of that portion while looking at me,

My wife did the exact same thing!  She loved the movie and she is not an AFOL.