Writing a blog article?

Are blog articles reviewed by mods before being posted or is it free for all?  I decided to write a blog article hit submit for review so now it's in pending status.  Does it mean that mods have to review it first, which is fine, or does it mean that I missed something and it'll be pending forever :).

I'd assume the site works like all other contributor based Wordpress sites... when you saved it, it goes into draft mode for the administrator to review and then publish.

There is probably a decent sized queue, but assuming you saved it correctly I'd guess you're just waiting for an admin to publish for you.

Guest eightbrick

Are blog articles reviewed by mods before being posted or is it free for all?  I decided to write a blog article hit submit for review so now it's in pending status.  Does it mean that mods have to review it first, which is fine, or does it mean that I missed something and it'll be pending forever :).

As Ed said its better when they get spaced out. Better for view counts and once the contest ends a lot less blogs are gonna come through. Look forward to reading it!