Providing number of listings in price guide.

Hi, Will it be possible somehow to extract number of listings per month for a particular set from terapeak.  Right now we have average sale price which is fairly accurate and we have number of items sold.  However we are missing very big piece of the puzzle as far as supply and demand goes.  If I see that set only sold 4 times in a given month I don't know whether this is due to shortage or due to lack of demand for the particular set.  Seeing how many total listings there were in a given time period will let us directionally jude the set popularity.  

Thanks a lot for an awesome site by the way.  :)

Well, the answer is somewhat yes and no from the dataset that we purchase. There are a few more tidbits of data that we can relate to it, but to get all the listings that were not "SOLD" we would have to purchase more and to be honest, I don't think it would be worth our investment.  If you search for something like lego 10188, put at least a minimum price of $300 and check the box for completed listings, it will give you an idea of the amount of recent listings that sold and did not sell.  You can at least use that as a guide for now.