Canada Boxing Day Deals..?

Hansolo55

Hey fellow Canadians!  Seeing as Boxing Day is right around the corner on Dec 26th I thought this might be a good place to post any upcoming Lego Boxing Day deals.  A lot of places have already released their Boxing Day adds, so lets work together to share the best upcoming deals you see so far!  

I do know Sears will be offering Buy 1 Get 1 Free on ALL TOYS. (in store Only)  Haven't seen anything else yet that really caught my attention tho..

Have Fun!

Guest eightbrick

Target should have some good deals. Their flyer advertised Anakin's Jedi Starfighter (the dark green one) for 50% off, but I can't imagine that is going to be the only one. Doors open at 6 for Target. Sears has pulled all their online sales so it will be interesting to see if anything comes back up on sale on the 26th online. TRU hasn't produced a boxing day flyer yet in my area, but I'm hoping for the unlikely event of another 50% off a whole theme like they did with POP way back when (perhaps half off Lone Ranger? :D ). Nothing specific in the Walmart flyer other than 5, 10, and 15 buck selected toys.

Target should have some good deals. Their flyer advertised Anakin's Jedi Starfighter (the dark green one) for 50% off, but I can't imagine that is going to be the only one. Doors open at 6 for Target. Sears has pulled all their online sales so it will be interesting to see if anything comes back up on sale on the 26th online. TRU hasn't produced a boxing day flyer yet in my area, but I'm hoping for the unlikely event of another 50% off a whole theme like they did with POP way back when (perhaps half off Lone Ranger? :D ). Nothing specific in the Walmart flyer other than 5, 10, and 15 buck selected toys.

Thanks for the info!  My local TRU flyer only shows 25% select Friends sets.  I hope they'll add to this cause that seems like a pretty male boxing day sale lol