71000 - Minifigures - Series 9

TheOrcKing

Series 9  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most favorite Minifigure from Series 9?

• Waiter
    • Cyclops
    • Hollwood Starlet
    • Heroic Knight
    • Roman Emperor
    • Policeman
    • Chicken Suit Guy
    • Roller Derby Girl
    • Fortune Teller
    • Judge
    • Alien Avenger
    • Mermaid
    • Battle Mech
    • Mr. Good & Evil
    • Forest Maiden
    • Plumber
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite Minifigure from Series 9?

• Waiter
    • Cyclops
    • Hollywood Starlet
    • Heroic Knight
    • Roman Emperor
    • Policeman
    • Chicken Suit Guy
    • Roller Derby Girl
    • Fortune Teller
    • Judge
    • Alien Avenger
    • Mermaid
    • Battle Mech
    • Mr. Good & Evil
    • Forest Maiden
    • Plumber
  3. 3. From a scale of one to ten, how would you rate Series 9?

• 1 - Dull
    • 2 - Poor
    • 3 - Mediocre
    • 4 - Below average
    • 5 - Average
    • 6 - Above average
    • 7 - Well done
    • 8 - Superb
    • 9 - Excellent
    • 10 - Perfect

I'm not as enthused with most in this series. I onky own one so far and got the Heroic Knight. I like him and am pleased, but I think my favorite is the Fortune Teller, then the Waiter. I know, everyone thinks I'm lame, but to each his own. :-)

Or her own. ;-)

For me this is one of those series that I can't truly pick a single character and say he or she is my favorite. I love the Fortune Teller with her The Sun and The Tower Tarot cards. I don't get why the negativity about her that I've read on other sites. I wonder if some people think that Tarot Reading is a practice of the dark arts or some such nonsense. I already have a number of the Waiter because he will be perfect for my city and the detail is very nice, same thing with the Plumber.

Amusingly enough, a lot of people love Chicken Man! Heh heh.

These are back in stock at my local Lego store. The clerks were cool with me sitting there and doing the "feel" method, they even gave me some hints. I really wanted a Cyclops so I eventually found one. Then I grabbed a couple more packs at random. Ended up with my Cyclops (Yes!), a waiter, and a chicken suit guy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think it's amazing just how much everyone loves the Chicken Man with 14 votes! And Mr. Good & Evil is in second place with 6 votes. Despite the love for Roman whatever, only two people liked the Emperor in this series. Huh, not a single person liked Battle Mech or Roller Derby Girl. I'll be 'unpinning' this thread since Series 10 is in the spotlight currently and 9 has run its normal course of production. I take this moment to bid a fond farewell to yet a fantastic lineup of Minifigures.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just found that my Target suddenly got a full box of series 9 (after that display box being empty for over a month as they sold out series 10).  I'm not very good at smooshing and missed 1 of 4 :)  I wanted 2 knights, an archer-girl and a fortune teller (think she goes well with any medieval scene).  I got a roman emperor instead of the last one :)  Not too bad, he's cool too, but I don't have any soldier for him yet.

What happened to the voting results?

What happened to the voting results?

When the forum was converted over from the old setup to what it is now, all thread polls and image attachments were lost in translation hence the low results because I needed to re-add each of them to its thread. Also, it seems difficult to get people on voting a second time for a poll they had already done before. I can remember there were a lot more votes before but so far only six members have voted this time around. :wacko: Rather difficult to see who's winning as favorite when there is no tie breaker.

• 1 month later...

Some impulse purchases when I went to TRU today since I cant find any other shops selling series 9 here :)

6b9d4579-f759-48d7-84a5-08704c3551fd.jpg

Wow. I can't find any Series 10 minifigures where I look. I can only find Series 11. I think the Series 9 is retired because it is not listed on LEGO Shop at Home anymore.

• 2 years later...