North Carolina/South Carolina-Charlotte Area

yodadoc1234

Decided to go and was pleasantly surprised to see a 10240 on shelves that wasnt there yesterday so picked it up and used 15 points to get it at 184.99 (198 after 3 different freakin taxes)  and got the minifigure giveaway as well.  I was 256/400.  Overall a great grand opening and great service at this store as well.  

• 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...
1 hour ago, Kenxxx said:

Anyone know brickshoppe on eBay... in Wadesboro, NC?  I have a question about one of his / her items, but cannot seem to "ask a question" on eBay.  Anyone know how to make contact with brickshoppe?

From EBay (Advanced Search, by seller, enter "brickshoppe", go to one of their listings, under seller name there is a "contact" link): http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?FindAnswers&requested=brickshoppe&_trksid=p2050430.m2531.l4583&rt=nc&iid=122408134368. Hopefully that link does not have my account linked to it, but otherwise you should be able to use the steps I outlined to get there yourself.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Phil B said:

From EBay (Advanced Search, by seller, enter "brickshoppe", go to one of their listings, under seller name there is a "contact" link): http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?FindAnswers&requested=brickshoppe&_trksid=p2050430.m2531.l4583&rt=nc&iid=122408134368. Hopefully that link does not have my account linked to it, but otherwise you should be able to use the steps I outlined to get there yourself.

... Yeah, I've done that, but they must have some way to "decline" all pre-purchase questions?  When I use those "contact seller" links, I get an error message:

"We're sorry we couldn't find an answer for you. Unfortunately, this seller is not able to respond to your question. We suggest reviewing the item again to see if your answer is in the seller's listing."

Same seller has a facebook page. I've sent a message there... maybe that will work.  Was hoping to make contact thru BP... I like working with BPers ;)

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy

Hi y'all - I love SC... Give my regards to Fort Mill, Lake Wylie, Seabrook (where I nearly bought a holiday home), Charleston & The Anne Springs Close Greenway ;-)

We have friends who have a house on Lake Wylie and hope to go back this Summer, I shot a copperhead there last time!

Re: BN clearance:  Just thought I'd let you locals know. I stopped in the BN in S. Charlotte / Pineville today. Cleaned them out of the 60080 Spaceports. Left them with plenty of Minecraft, at least 6 Gen Grievous, and some other SW constraction sets..  They might have had a few other odds-n-ends, but not much really.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Would y'all be interested in updating which local stores you hit up for this round of clearances? I want to try to cut down on the long hauls that leave me empty handed. I'm planning on going to a few for the local (Winston-Salem) Wal-Marts tomorrow. Possibly to High Point and or Greensboro.