Sears.ca (Canada), $20-$50 off promo codes

weakside

Found another decent deal.  Not crazy hot but will save you a few bucks if you want certain sets.  You can take $20 off your $100+ purchase when you use promo code 941612369, or you can take $50 off your purchase of $200+ when you use promo code 941612370.  This deal becomes good when you stack on top of current 20% off sets.  Some decent SW (and City) sets on sale currently at 20% off include the following so buy multiples and stack the $20 or $50 promo code.

• Mandalorian battle pack
  • Endor Rebel Trooper and Imperial Troopers battle pack
  • Duel On Genonosis
  • City Garbage Truck
  • City Starter Set
  • etc etc...more I'm too lazy to list haha.

Again, from my experience make sure you have your order delivered to your local Sears Store/Outlet...less chance of box damage.  If when you go pick it up and see damage you can return it on the same visit. 

Get Sears.ca deal....

Just picked up 3 Sears sets that were shipped to the Eaton Centre and they were in great shape. I may use this deal if I find something good.

I went 2 for 3 with the Crazy Scientist sets a few weeks back. Two were in great shape but the third looked like it had been bent in half at one point.  They ship to store in plastic bags (no outer boxes) so you are taking a gamble.  You can always return whatever is damaged on the spot no questions asked.

Today only the Chima Gorilla Strike and Lion Chi Temple are now 30% off. Stacked with the $200 promo I bought 2 Lion Chi Temples for $100 each

I was interested in the Gorilla Strike. Added it to cart though and rings up at 20% off only. Even though the page says 30%. Not sure if there is an error, but it is listed at $47.99 from $59.99. Still a good price if you stack with coupons though. Chima Temple same thing. $119.99 from $149.99 or 20% despite 30% on the page listing. 

I was interested in the Gorilla Strike. Added it to cart though and rings up at 20% off only. Even though the page says 30%. Not sure if there is an error, but it is listed at $47.99 from $59.99. Still a good price if you stack with coupons though. Chima Temple same thing. $119.99 from $149.99 or 20% despite 30% on the page listing.

Weird, maybe clear your internet cache? Otherwise call Sears, my order clearly showed 30% off