This month's Dilemma

Take the 3 falcons. It doesn't matter if you break the budget because rule of thumb is to strike the iron while it's hot. You can always choose not to buy anything next month if the budget is really an issue. Also, seeing that you're in the UK, you could alternatively go for this offer instead: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/affiliates/lego/ A 40p investment potentially gives you back 3-4 sterling when you sell the polybag.

If you are buying from Tesco online they will only let you buy 2 of the same set. I decided against the Falcon when I ordered as there wasn't a third different lego set that i wanted. I did however, bag lots of other sets - mostly as presents rather than investment stock.

Take the 3 falcons.

It doesn't matter if you break the budget because rule of thumb is to strike the iron while it's hot.

You can always choose not to buy anything next month if the budget is really an issue.

Also, seeing that you're in the UK, you could alternatively go for this offer instead:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/affiliates/lego/

A 40p investment potentially gives you back 3-4 sterling when you sell the polybag.

Yes I saw that today. But It mean I would have to 'buy the Sun'! Something I refuse to do. Then find a WH Smith or a Toys R Us to pick up the sets.

Thanks Bassbin, I didn't know Tesco limited their online orders. What about in store? Do they have the same limitations? Of course I cannot remember if I saw the Falcon instore as well as online. When I was in the store I was distracted by the Lord of the Rings sets.

Thanks Bassbin, I didn't know Tesco limited their online orders. What about in store? Do they have the same limitations? Of course I cannot remember if I saw the Falcon instore as well as online. When I was in the store I was distracted by the Lord of the Rings sets.

I haven't seen a Falcon in either of the two Tesco stores I regularly visit for a long time.

As far as quantities go, I had no problems buying 4 identical sets with a couple of others in a single transaction, but their policy may vary depending on which store and/or the checkout person you get. It's a great offer though and only runs until Tuesday. Most of the sets I bought were Lord of the rings ones.

There was not much at our local Tesco's either. Plus it was rammed as it is half term and the local Sainsbury's was closed for a refurb. I was nervous of using the online ordering as I have heard reports of damaged boxes. So I played it safe and ordered 10230 from LEGO Shop at Home which I got for