Target BOGO 50% off select themes. Week of 12/8

Bold-Arrow

Found one Target within 30 miles of me that had more than 1 DC in stock.  I had to put in two separate orders, as they were limiting it to 2 per.  Hopefully both orders will go through.

Of course, now I have to trek over and get them today, but it's worth it.  One is for my daughter, the other 5 I'll flip this week.

Do retailers have piles of this? lol customers doesn't seem to dry them out! .... yet

Oh, okay, Amazon only has 274 units left... 

Well, the Olivia's House is kind of a classic of the Friends theme.  Maybe it is mass produced, but when it retires, people will still be looking for one.  

I'm in Columbus today, so if I can get some Horse Trailers and a City Coast Guard plane before going home, I'll be happy.

We miss your daily thread, exciter1! =)

Well, the Olivia's House is kind of a classic of the Friends theme.  Maybe it is mass produced, but when it retires, people will still be looking for one.  

I got some, glad I didn't get them when they were $51 on Amazon. Now they are $44. =)

Edit: No, they are oos on Amazon, grab some on Target, BPers!

DC or houses??? Just curious if the BOGO applies to the DC

DC included, but oos at a lot of places...

Ill have to order online. The weather is brut00L

same here, too much hassle to go to the store, but I may go to mine tomorrow as I need to pick up one set at Kmart. Maybe when i go to the store tomorrow, I can still use the $5 off coupont? lol