Special Buyer Request: Modifying Item Price on Packing Slip?

I just sold a $200 item on ebay to a domestic buyer.  The buyer has a score of 30, 100% positive feedback.  The buyer has already paid but he has requested me to place a packing slip in the box with the item price showing only $40.  He said he doesn't want his family members to see it is a $200 item.

Personally I have no problem doing that, but do you guys foresee any possibility of scam here?  

I just sold a $200 item on ebay to a domestic buyer.  The buyer has a score of 30, 100% positive feedback.  The buyer has already paid but he has requested me to place a packing slip in the box with the item price showing only $40.  He said he doesn't want his family members to see it is a $200 item.

Personally I have no problem doing that, but do you guys foresee any possibility of scam here?  

Why not just leave the price off the packing slip?

If I remembered correctly, you are supposed to write the item # on the packing label with the buyer address and include a packing slip. I don't think many do that anymore. You can just tell him you are not going to include the packing slip. You should be cover as long as you have the tracking info furnish to the buyer in the case of a scam.