Legodog is back

Nice. I remember seeing your "newly tidied up" LEGO room almost half a year ago, when I asked if the yellow sets were SpongeBob. LOL...or should I say LOTR? ;) Your collection is impressive as usual, and the tidiness kills me. For more pictures that will make you green with envy, go to http://community.brickpicker.com/topic/6803-collection-stockroom-pics/! :D

I miss Arock68! he was awesome! He set up shop on Bricklink and I know that took up all his time he said

psst... rumor has it that arock68 couldn't get his old profile to work anymore, so he began posting under a new identity when he found his way back to the site.  Apparently his "anti-Minecraft" and Megaman profile pictures didn't give him away. ;)

Guest eightbrick

psst... rumor has it that arock68 couldn't get his old profile to work anymore, so he began posting under a new identity when he found his way back to the site.  Apparently his "anti-Minecraft" and Megaman profile pictures didn't give him away. ;)

Hmm. I'm puzzled. I can't think of anyone with a Megaman profile pic. A real mystery that is.  :lol:

Welcome back to you too arock/doofy. Then again I guess you never left!