Private Messages

I have just sent my first private message through the site. When I click the sidebar dropdown I see inbox (0) and sent (0). Did my message get sent? Is there a setting I need to activate to save sent messages?

In order to see your sent messages, you need to check the checkbox when you are writing your PM to save it. I don't find it very intuitive myself, so I will look for a way to have it turned on by default. Take a look at my attached image to see how to do it.

In order to see your sent messages, you need to check the checkbox when you are writing your PM to save it. I don't find it very intuitive myself, so I will look for a way to have it turned on by default. Take a look at my attached image to see how to do it.

I need to remember that. I tried to send a member an email and I'm not sure whether they got it or not. I remember clicking that checkbox, then hit "send", the page told me it was sent, but I was never sent a copy of the email so I don't know.

Maybe the person got it afterall, but it got tossed into their 'antispam' folder.

Dang.