Sears.CA - LOTR 9472 & MONSTER FIGHTERS 9466 @ 40% OFF

super26

Guest eightbrick

Thanks,

I hadn't seen this yet!  I'm intrigued by the Battle of Minas Tirith most.

As for news of another Nazgul (possibly) not as good, but a new wave will spur collector interest in older sets, so I think it could be good and/or bad.

It seems most people are thinking that list is fake now. To many trolls on the internet, can never tell anymore... Either way thought I can't imagine a set with Nazgul in it. If there is one it will be the witchking with his helm most likely so on that front, the set is a good buy.

Ok fair enough. Hard to lose at this price, but I`m just not sure on the gain. I`ve placed 2 orders with Sears, both of which weren`t pretty. Didn`t ship to store though. I might consider going in store for a price match at TRU though. Plenty of Crazy Scientist there yesterday, though no Weathertop.

Ordered 10 x Epic Dragon Battle sets from Sears last week. First time I ever placed an order with them and had it shipped to store. All boxes were shipped wrapped in plastic sears bags and 9 were in excellent shape. 1 box had 1 light but big crease on the front but not to unsightly that I kept it anyways. So in short, ordering pickup from a Sears location seems to be a good way to go.

Ordered 10 x Epic Dragon Battle sets from Sears last week. First time I ever placed an order with them and had it shipped to store. All boxes were shipped wrapped in plastic sears bags and 9 were in excellent shape. 1 box had 1 light but big crease on the front but not to unsightly that I kept it anyways. So in short, ordering pickup from a Sears location seems to be a good way to go.

Right on! That`s great to hear, especially considering the size of those sets. Will keep this in mind for the future, thanks for the tip  :thumbsup:

As for news of another Nazgul (possibly) not as good, but a new wave will spur collector interest in older sets, so I think it could be good and/or bad.

I'm wondering if it will just be the Nazgul minfigure or Nazgul minifigure with horse combo. If it is only the minfigure then Attack on Weathertop still holds value for the dark horses they ride.