Who's playing PS4 Today?

spener90

I was an early adopter for every system till now. With all the bugs and system-killing glitches the last consoles suffered, I think I'll wait a while on this round. I'm on my 2nd ps3 and my 3rd 360; I'm not doing that again.

Exactly. Same situation here with the EXACT same number of systems @_@ .. there's no reason to upgrade systems at this point.

And I don't want to start the moral thing again, but it feels weird to me to flip a system. And I have very little in the way of morality. :thumbsup:

EDIT - Plus, I'm not paying for terrible servers. Its fine on the PS3 that the online is junk, but I wouldn't pay to use them.

Exactly. Same situation here with the EXACT same number of systems @_@ .. there's no reason to upgrade systems at this point.

And I don't want to start the moral thing again, but it feels weird to me to flip a system. And I have very little in the way of morality. :thumbsup:

EDIT - Plus, I'm not paying for terrible servers. Its fine on the PS3 that the online is junk, but I wouldn't pay to use them.

This is a really good point. I feel bad for all the people that got the red ring of death at the beginning of the Xbox 360 issue.

I bought a refurbished one from a shop shortly after it released- the guy had redone the board with a completely different mount, etc after it had red ringed. Ran perfect for 7 years (it was stolen, but it probably still runs perfect)

This is a really good point. I feel bad for all the people that got the red ring of death at the beginning of the Xbox 360 issue.

I bought a refurbished one from a shop shortly after it released- the guy had redone the board with a completely different mount, etc after it had red ringed. Ran perfect for 7 years (it was stolen, but it probably still runs perfect)

It's just brutal to look back and add up the "cost" of what having a PS3 and 360 were in my case... I'll wait until the inevitable first price drop, or the second version that fixes whatever hardware issues come up over the next few months.

Plus why would I leave GTAV behind?

It's just brutal to look back and add up the "cost" of what having a PS3 and 360 were in my case... I'll wait until the inevitable first price drop, or the second version that fixes whatever hardware issues come up over the next few months.

Plus why would I leave GTAV behind?

I know - that was the biggest draw back here. I am wondering what games will actually come out that can use the real power of the next gen systems as well?

I am gonna start GTA5 this weekend. My buddy finished it and went to sell it. I got it from him for $35 which is a steal for that game. I played it a few times for a short bit. Incredible rendering and movement in that game.

I kept up to the PS2 far as consoles go and that's it. Every few years yet another updated one comes around forcing you to upgrade all over again and again. Oh, the graphics may be shiny, models made up of a gazillion polygons, textures using lighting from a hundred directions, but if they don't have it where it counts in the gameplay department, I don't care.

In the meantime, I'm still in a neverending battle of zapping invaders from space. :gaming:

I won't lie, I still have a PS2. I don't have the kind of money to upgrade unfortunately, but would like too. I especially like the Splinter Cells and Medal of honor, so I suppose shooters are my kind of games :)  I also have an FC Twin, for those that are unfamiliar it is a NES and SNES system in one. Pretty touchy if you move around the system it will erase your data easily but other then that a nice option for those that are still playing NES and SNES games. I like it. I have the original Final Fantasies on it and a few other games, like Zombies ate my Neighbors, love that game! Anywho, I read somewhere that the PS4 will not play older games, is this true? I thought all the systems were set up to play older games? Would hate to buy a PS4 eventually and then have to rebuy my games?

I sold my PS4 earlier today.  Has anyone seen any online retailers with the PS4 in stock?

Heres who had it in stock today and how long til sold out (toys r us is not reflected in this list)

Amazon (early morning): 10 mins

Target (5:00 am): 42 mins

Kmart (8:05 am): 6 mins

Kmart (1:23 pm): 13 mins

Kmart (4:02 pm): 3 mins

Kmart (5:05 pm): 3 mins

Im to scared to sell mine on ebay .. to many fruit loops on ebay going to claim it came broken or item not described scam. I would sell it via craigslist .. but than again you risk the chance of being shot and robbed ... scary world :(

As for Ebay - the percentage of people trying a scam like that is incredibly low. 

As for Craigslist - I have probably bought 1000 items on Craigslist (seriously) and never been shot or robbed once.